Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Hipolite, 12 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for this add-on, Very useful for cleaning pages in detail before printing.
I use also "http://www.printwhatyoulike.com" to clean less finely, but with a selection assistance very fast.
It would be great to be abble to use both together or use a similar method for selection with the add-on.
- by ctepatant, 12 years agoRated 5 out of 5I N D I S P E N S A B L E !!!
Excellent plugin. Très utile pour nettoyer un peu la page avant une impression.
Parmi les extensions qui me sont le plus utiles (mes autres indispensables : "Bookmark Duplicate Detector", "Bookmark Backup" et "FlashBlock").
- by ken wright, 12 years agoRated 1 out of 5For permanent removal of an item, I find the extension yarip (yet another remove it permanently) to be the best that I've tried. It's a little trickier to use than RIP (Remove it permanently) but I found that rip does not work on My Yahoo and that I frequently had to redo my editing on other sites like CNN or FoxNews.
But have yet had to redo with yarip. And it works with My Yahoo.
- by g00d, 12 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hey I really like your extension. Could you create a function that allows the space the item takes up to remain but be clear of the object? In the case of facebook if I remove an item it disturbs the orientation of other objects on the page. Thanks for your great extension!
- by chris ryan, 12 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent plugin.
I've added a german translation and added support for ff 3.0.1.
It's available here:
@Patrick Abi Salloum
could you please add the german translation?
- by Richard Neish, 12 years agoRated 5 out of 5Must have for removing annoying distractions. Great tool for removing images that get in the way of reading an article, or mess up a printout. Works great.
- by colin, 12 years agoRated 4 out of 5Love this extension, but if I have it enabled, save as dialogs show up behind the active window. Disable this extension and they go away. May be an interaction with another extension.
Somebody else with the same problem:
- by welt_am_draht, 12 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hi!
I made a German locale (de-DE) for your absolutely awful little helper.
Please contact me through "6060(minus)842(at)gmx(dot)de" if you want to integrate it.
Would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers + keep up the good work 8)
- by Superhobo, 12 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is perfect, the only complaint being it cannot directly remove flash objects.
Though if you remove the container in which the flash object it, it does get removed, but that is not always possible.
- by Frenjon, 12 years agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent plugin - use it a lot when I have to concentrate and actually get something read - kinda like the "printable version" feature on a lot of sites :)
Would like to see some options on keeping things removed when reloading + make the red blinking rectangle turn up faster.
- by Devon Stoll, 13 years agoRated 4 out of 5I love this Add On the only thing that would give a Five Star would be the inclusion of option to permanently remove the object, which i hope in an update he will add the into Nuke Anything Advanced.
- by WildCelt, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this extension! This was one of the first extensions I installed when first using Firefox many years ago, and I still use it all the time. It is really nice for removing elements of web pages for cleaner printing.
- by nascent, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5Simply right click and remove something you don't like:
An obstructive advert or an iframe you wish wasn't in the middle of a page, or some text that you have to scroll past to see the thing you actually want to read.
Customize things like rapidshare.com to just show the file and the download links and captcha. A minimalistix web awaits you now.
- by Andrew_extenzilla, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5Dear Patrick Abi Salloum
I'm a member of the eXtenZilla team ( http://www.extenzilla.org ) whose goal is to provide as many as possible Italian translations of extensions and documentation about Mozilla.org.
Besides, the members of this team support Mozilla software (Firefox, Thunderbird and Suite) as admins/moderators of the Italian forum on http://forum.mozillaitalia.org.
Since I'm also an enthusiastic user of Nuke Anything Enhanced, I've created the it-IT localization for version 0.68 by translating the en-US locale contained in the original XPI package.
As I said before, in the near future we’ll be making Italian translations of the most popular and used extensions. So, if you need an it-IT locale, please don't hesitate to contact either me at this address or the eXtenZilla team at email@example.com.
I'd be glad if you would add it to your extension so allowing us Italian users to enjoy your extension directly in our mother language.
For this reason, I'm sending you the link to the repacked extension already including the it-IT locale and working fine:
I hope you will appreciate my small effort done in trying to contribute to your great project as well as wish you would kindly publish the new version containing the Italian locale too.
P.S.: could you insert your e-mail in your profile for allow the translators to contact you privately?
- by nkri, 13 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great add-on for people (like me) who print a lot of stuff and hate having ads eating all of their ink, and is also wonderful for getting rid of stuff that is just plain annoying!
The only thing I don't like is that there isn't an option to permanently remove an object (adblockplus does this, but having one add-on to temporarily and permanently remove stuff would be all I need).
- by chicagodave, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5This would be the add-on I'd keep if I could only have one. I use it a lot for printing parts of web pages.
Only one more feature would make it absolutely perfect: keyboard shortcuts. Sometimes I mail lists where I have to select some entries or parts of lines and leave others. Nuke works fine for this, but doing the right-click gets pretty slow when you're fiddling with 20 or 30 changes. Being able to just hit an F key or some other key combo would make it a lot faster.
An alternative would be to enable highlighting different items at the same time and nuking 'em all at once.
Anyway, thanks for a must-have extension.