- Rated 5 out of 5by Zombiovsky, a year agoWith some ups and downs, as any other app. I love it.Hey there!👋 We are happy to hear that you enjoy using our services. If you have any feedback to share or experience any problem with our product, contact us at email@example.com. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5by OblomovDysanianClinomaniac, a year agoIt does it's job. I get logged out on some ocasions, but that's allright. Thank you for the service.Hello!👋 Thank you for your 5-star review! We strive to provide you with the best user experience there is, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still get logged out.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17459650, a year agoExtension is fine but the linux background app, which this extension needs running, is just unreliable.
One issue resulted in the app always crashing, which basically meant I can't use NordVPN for a month. Recently that issue has been fixed. I reported similar issue few months back but that got fixed although after siginificant delay.
MacOS, Android app works just fine, but seems like Linux stability is not their priority.Hey there!👋 We are sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our application on Linux OS. We don't take any issue lightly, let us apologize for the extra time that it took to resolve and fix this issue.
- Rated 5 out of 5by kklc24, 2 years agoDoes what i need it to in an easy to use interface. Plus i like that there's a desktop app too and the two stay synced together. It loads in passwords, my contact info, or bank cards pretty well when prompted to. Glad to see Nord make another great tool!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Oakley C., 2 years agoDecided to try NordPass despite the less-than-perfect reviews, and I'm not disappointed. The browser extension does require installing an application to the PC, which I actually like because it means that all my info is not stored in the browser itself. The browser add-on just pulls login info from the application. I also like that the app has a customizable password generator, the ability to configure 2FA for log-on, and the ability to import/export your passwords and other info.
Some reviewers report being requested to enter their master password often, but this is a setting that can be changed in the desktop app. The default time-out is set to 5 minutes, but that can be changed to only require the master password every time the app is closed/reopened. I also have not encountered NordPass not recognizing that I am at a login screen like some of the other reviewers reported.
My biggest gripe is that the free account will not let you log-in on multiple devices simultaneously or share passwords. So if you're on the desktop app and log into the phone app, you will be kicked off the desktop app. The premium subscription will allow both of these though, but it may or may not be justifiable for some.
Overall I would consider this an excellent free password manager. It looks like they have fixed the issues reported by previous reviewers.
- Rated 5 out of 5by HiTekRedNek, 2 years agoIt is not the easiest program to use but it is secure. Everything is encrypted locally, not on a network, which allows me to be responsible for my security and not depend on anyone else.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13252300, 2 years agoLogon now fixed for FF with version 4.17.32 (win 11)
Admittedly seemed to take 2 months (approx) to fix but now biometrics and FF addon login works fine. Been using regularly for last 7 -14 days so not seemingly an aberation!Hello! Thank you for your review. We're glad that you have a smooth experience. Please look at our Help Center if you ever need general help: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us. If you need more help, contact us at: email@example.com.🙂