Reviews for NordPass® Password Manager & Digital Vault
NordPass® Password Manager & Digital Vault by NordVPN
Review by Oli4CH
Rated 4 out of 5by Oli4CH, a year ago
some minor glitches, overall very satisfied, NordPass support is dedicated and pretty fast
Developer responseposted a year ago
Hey! Thanks for your review and feedback. Our developers are currently working on improving extension's functionality. 👨💻
- Rated 5 out of 5by Costa, 2 days agoThis has been the smoothest Password Manager I've used in the past 10+ years! And instead of abandoning Desktop App users in concert with the Extension, they have ensured both work in harmony, without issue.
Thanks for not doing what "D" did and abandon your customers! Keep making it work with every upgrade and we customers not miss a single login.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12738318, 7 days agoI already had Nordvpn, so I decided on Nordpass. I bought a two -year subscription, but I'm disappointed. I had a nordvpn prepaid for another year, but it was not extended, but I was terminated when buying Nordpass. I am also not satisfied with Nordpass. It will not recognize the pages and I have to manually search the password and copy and paste it. Very impractical.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17831274, 8 days agoDoesn't work with snapd on linux... and cannot disable apparmor
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15490150, 12 days agocan not get it to autofill and sick of having to sign in everytime.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bernard Quenis, 18 days agoDoes not work on Firefox - Even with the App open UserIds and passwords are not recognized
- Rated 1 out of 5by Batfastard, 20 days agoSites not accepting the password etc yet previously to installing this credentials did work, the extension giving the "circle of death"
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14634487, a month agoThis just doesn't work much of the time and is not at all intuitive to use - it annoys me intensely since it too often completely fails to insert saved passwords or appears to forget it holds the password for a site I'm trying to log in to!
- Rated 1 out of 5by David SFwriter, a month agoI've been using BitWarden for quite a while. It works. Of course, being a NordVPN customer, I get thrashed about the head and neck with "Try NordPASS!" Pop-Ups every single time I log on, so I finally relented and installed it, if only to get the annoying "begging notices" to go away. They immediately turned into "Activate NordPASS PRO now!" pop-ups... Geeez...
Unfortunately, there is no convenient way to import my passwords from BitWarden, and the ones I captured from my browser are antedated. I tried to edit one to update the user name, but the EDIT button won't click. There are several ways to attempt to edit, and I tried all I could find, but no luck.
Anything that is this difficult to operate for a guy who started programming in ASM (Assembly Language for the 8080/8088/Z80/Z80A family of chips) back in the late 1970s is not a good programme. Bitwarden is free and so far they haven't asked for money or withheld functionality... I'm uninstalling this Rube Goldberg device and going back to the one that works...
- Rated 4 out of 5by b r a i nCANDY, a month agoI have used this product for almost two years since they launched it or a major update to it anyway. And I have to admit, it wasnt doing the job optimally for sometime, but they have added more features that if there was a wizard that users could use that would optimize their use of it, that a user could run at any time or on a schedule, it would vastly improve and fix the glitches (see below).
an optimizer wizard: would look for multiple password managers and ask the user to turn the others off after importing their data, it would ask them to set a schedule for how often they have to log in their password, if they wanted to enter their password at startup and remind them that if they dont login to their browser within the time limit they set to reenter their password, that it will ask them to reenter their master password when the browser is relaunched in order for the extension to have permission to compare the open tabs with the password vault list,
cleanup wizard or routine: would test and flag for removal bad logins/passwords/dead links, update old passwords to whatever user defined schedule, flag and remove passwords duplicate entries based on the whether or not they worked at the link or last time they were used (i believe that duplicate entries are a product of importing or using 2 password managers at the same time but maybe other reason that they need to work out). Im sure its tricky to do as each site has different ways of asking for username and password, sometimes on the same screen, sometimes successive screens. I do know that if you are running more than one password manager, either from the browser or from another 3rd party, that you are going to make a big headache for yourself.
I have been hacked and had stuff held for ransom that cost me $1000s. Once that happens, you know that all these settings that are annoying are there for a good reason. I think they could do better at reminding people that open tabs may be logged out for their protection and also give them the option of extending the time that they would like to stay logged on.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17777571, 2 months agonice way to manage passwords and stay safe online
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17763056, 2 months agoGenerally pretty good. I am a PC, Mac, and iPhone user. The PC version works pretty flawlessly, and because of a darkweb breach flagged up by the scanner I've been tinkering with it for most of the day. The iPhone version works mostly pretty well except it doesn't seem to like producing strong passwords which is annoying and means if you sign up to anything new, you're best off doing it on your normal computer. And the Mac version is a bit messy. I just updated the app and now it's stopped autofilling at all. There appears to be no option. No idea what's going on which is a pain because I've just changed 90-odd passwords. Have written to the support guys about it. Overall the system works very well and I like Nord as a company. Having just come out of the ludicrous shower that is LastPass, who flat-out refuse to give me a refund even though I paid two years up front and they've supposedly lost all my data within weeks of me signing up. At least I am confident that Nord won't do anything like that.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Stratiegery01, 2 months agoThis doesnt work as intended most of the time. The extension rarely loads on command (just a spinning loading wheel indefinitely) and even when logged into the desktop app (which shouldnt even be necessary) the extension still doesnt recognize saved passwords so i need to copy+paste manually.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHey there! Could you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to help you sort out these issues!