- by pablomax, a month agoRated 2 out of 5Fine, "WHEN" it works.
I find that I need to restart the desktop app quite often in order to get autofill working in firefox. Sometimes that does not work and I also need to disable the extension, close the browser, then re-enable the extension.
It seems to be an unstable product.Hey there! Could you please make sure that both the extension and application versions are up to date? If the issue persists please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be more than happy to help you out! 😉
- by Firefox user 16948326, a month agoRated 1 out of 5I've been subbed too long to be refunded, but I'm locked into a 3 year plan and nordpass has just been completely broken for months now. The firefox extension constantly gets hung and has to be reinstalled every time you open the browser, sometimes multiple times in a single browsing session, despite every other service and app working perfectly fine. Nord are ignoring their customers and just letting the app stay broken.
Don't get ripped off. Steer clear of this service.
- by Firefox user 15752896, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Not as easy to use as LASTPASS....App won't fill in a required 2nd password on a lead security page, nor will it provide a password on secondary check lead pages....Lucky for me, I only invested in 1 year of subscription. I only bought it because it was 1/2 the price of LASTPASS, but it it only works 1/2 the time, why bother. Support will come along and ask me to email them, and I have multiple times showing screen prints, and then they ask me again to send screen prints in the follow up email. I don't have the patience to be a beta user when I have to pay for the software.Hello 👋 Thank you for your feedback, and let us apologize for the inconvenience. We are sure that our support team will find a solution for you if you provide the needed information😇
- by Firefox user 17024986, a month agoRated 2 out of 5_sometimes_ works really well, but most of the time gets stuck in loading screen and requires you to manually open the nordpass application (which also has the tendency to load slowly/unreliably) en manually find and copy the stored password, rendering the extension useless.
- by larry, a month agoRated 1 out of 5no meaningful customer service from NORD -- apparently NORD doesn't want you to have the convenience of using the browser extension -- force you yo their appHello, Larry. You can access and use NordPass only on the browser using our Web Vault:
However, please note that autofill and autosave functions will not work and you will need to have both desktop application and browser extension to use these features on your device. In case there are any other questions we can help with, please send us an email to email@example.com! 🙏
- by Firefox user 17015238, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Horrible.... If u open big XL, if u work with WP admin app will remember all titles, some times its impossible to open, 2 times in day u need to relog in, slow down web pages. Its more like some beta version of unknown company. How can u believe this company? That was lust time i buy anything from NORD!Hey there! We're sorry to learn about your situation with NordPass. Could you please send us your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could work on resolving the issues you have? 🧐
- by afriend, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5This review is mostly relevant for other Linux users.
I am extremely disapointed in this app. I run a dual boot machine with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04, and the NordPass browser extension and desktop app used to work perfectly, however in the past month I have noticed that the browser extension no longer works in Ubuntu. The browser extension no longer logs in, rather it is stuck with the loading circle in an infinite loop.
I have tried both the Chrome and Firefox extensions with the same issue. The Windows version however seems to work normally, without any issue logging into and using the browser extension.
I even talked to NordPass's technical support, who guided me to uninstall and reinstall both the desktop app and the browser extension. This worked, however after powering down and booting up the next day, I found that I had the same loading issue with the extension as before, with only solution to uninstall and reinstall the app and extension again. Having to uninstall and reinstall every time I turn on my computer is simply unacceptable.
While Linux distributions only make up a small minority of desktop users, it is still NordVPN's responsibility to ensure that their software works as intended on all platforms that they support. Not being able to use the browser extension makes this application extremely slow and bothersome to use as I have to search for and copy a password everytime I login to a site on my browser, which is not what I paid for. Unless this issue is not fixed soon, I will be canceling my subscription to NordPass. Using NordPass with its current issues feels more like using buggy freeware, not a paid software from a respected company. I hope this issue is fixed soon.Hello, there! Your feedback will definitely be taken into account. Be sure to be on the lookout for an upcoming application update that'll include bug fixes and performance improvements. 🤓
- by turbotricycle, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Now that it is back working it is awesome. For those of you having trouble, uninstall the desktop app, download the newest version, and install it.
- by HmAoLiLnO, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not working anymore. Worked fine and was the best for me for a long time. But now not working since at least 3 month. I'm very disappointed, saw Nordpass getting better and fixing mostly every problem, but this is extremly frustrating. I need to copy my passwords everytime from the windows application. Not what I paid for.
And don't get me wrong, it's not a problem if something does not work for a few days or even a few weeks, but you're not getting this fixed in months!! And congratulations you have f***** up your hole recessions and some good and old customers in a few month.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHello, allow us to apologize for the inconvenience, perhaps you could contact us at email@example.com with as much details as possible? Our team would be glad to help you out! 🙏
- by Emma, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is not working anymore on my macbook pro mid 2010 with macOS High Sierra. The icon on the Firefox toolbar is always decorated with the lock and it's impossible to log in.
- by WinnieThePugh, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5EDIT: I'm a big dumb dummy. If the extension isn't working update the desktop app, back to working great as usual. Won't open at all, just loads and loads and loads. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling it and firefox multiple times. It was great when it worked but suddenly stopped a month or two ago.
- by Hellbatterist, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic program. Had one issue when the Firefox -plugin stopped working on version 89.0.2 (x64). Fixed it with updating the main Windows application from 'Settings' -page top right corner.
Other than that, the program has been working very well and I'm happy to use it, since it makes password management literally effortless. Great product!
- by Bart, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to work well, but since a couple of weeks it just doesn't work on firefox (it opens the app but does not provide the password) same problem on my iphone... will have to look for something more efficient as this does not seem to be a reliable soft
- by madhale, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5This plugin used to work, but for the last two firefox updates it has been broken. It will not install to the extension area on the top bar, you have to "customize toolbar" and add it manually... on top of that, it will not open the browser window to authenticate, so it remains locked... when I click on it, nothing happens... this means that I have to open the windows application EVERY TIME I want to enter a password and manually click copy/paste... It would be faster if I simply typed out my email address and password... thus defeating the purpose... only I use weird passwords for every site... and those are stored in nordpass... so this is extremely uncool.
For reference, I am a power-user...Hi there, we hope we can help you out here! Would it be possible for you to drop us an email with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org so we could have a closer look at your case? 🤔
- by andy, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using this extension along with the app for about a year and I love it, the Nordpass team did a wonderful job. Unfortunately I am having issues with the new Firefox 89.0.1 (64-bit). The extension just won't load. Do you know if there is some kind of issue there? Thank you
UPDATED REVIEW: with regards to what i have written above: there wasn't any issue with the extension, I just needed to update the main app. Now everything is working perfectly as before. Again, Nordpass team, great job! So anyone having the issues with the extension remaining blocked, just UPDATE THE APP.Hey Andy, we are glad to hear some of the issues were resolved! 🎉 In regards to your other point, could you contact our team at email@example.com so we could help you out? 🙏