- Rated 5 out of 5by Steph, 10 days agoWorks really well, use it everyday! Love not having to enter every single password or card detail in. Also, tells me when there's breaches in my emails so I can address it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17484526, 17 days agoAt first, I was trying very hard to figure out how to protect my own password and to have a program that contained all the add-ons for saving passwords wherever I was and in any browser. I tried to use more than 40 types of programs, but each program had a lack of features from one program to another, despite the fact that I used paid subscriptions. By chance, I came across this program, Nordpress.
It is a very powerful program that holds all the specifications tremendously. All you have to do is link it to the laptop password instead of saving a long password or the laptop fingerprint. Choose the password requirements and how many places you want, and it will save the link, email, user name, and passwords for your address and phones directly. Don't worry about any addresses that you save directly and can be used for any time and any site, and don't forget your bank cards that will be at your fingertips at any time, even the CVV code can't be forgotten because it is saved. I advise you to use it and add it to your browsers, and there will be a 100% change in performance.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ben R, 17 days agoLoving NordPass and the extension works great, excited to see improvements that come
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14726495, a month agoInstall this "Add" is VERY diffcult to do and I still don't have it done.Hey there!👋 if you are having issues installing NordPass extension on your Firefox browser please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help with any issue you might have experienced while adding our extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17480660, a month agoDesktop App is okay but the integration with Firefox works only randomly and right now it does not work at all.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17478313, a month agoVery useful and easy to manage, but sometimes buggy with the browser add-on. Restarting the browser- and the nordpass-app helps. On the phone it is a little slow sometimes. But i love the setting, where you have to enter the masterpassword every minute to continue using it. Makes nordpass feel very secure to me.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15261036, 2 months agoI see a wide range of reviews and oddly enough I tend to agree with the great majority, it's very good but also pretty bad. I think the word is Cranky.
I'm a software developer and in my spare(?) time I manage I.T. for a number of clients - not bragging, just saying I have to deal with an awful LOT of passwords. NordPass does a generally good job with managing said passwords, however the integration with Firefox is the cranky part.
The add-on often doesn't recognise that you're on a password form, but it's not consistent - some pages never work, others sometimes, yet others are perfect. When it recognises a login form it often fails to present the right login credentials, or it randomly seems to offer to generate a password, or give me a list that's 400 items long stuffed into a tiny box, with no search or filter facility. In those cases I wish it would just go away but it sticks around and gets in the way of even typing a password.
I also use Firefox Containers and I suspect this has put a spanner in the works; it keeps losing my Nord account login and when I try to login again it loses the plot totally and requires a kill and restart of the whole app.
So maybe I'll switch from Firefox back to Chrome or something, since moving that many passwords is beyond thinking about - my move from Dashlane to NordPass ~10 months ago was bad enough.
Fundamentally, NordPass seems solid, reliable and safe, and I really like it, but the browser integration is not far short of awful. They updated it madly for months adding new features. What they now need to do is update it madly for some more months and fix all the bugs they added and the - quite frankly - terrible UI design in the Firefox extension.
I might add that the Android app is a bit the same, basically solid but cranky when it comes to filling in login fields, which is the thing we all want it to do well.