Developer responseposted 2 years ago
Hi there! Your feedback will certainly be taken into account and we will make sure to mention it to our developers' team. However, would be happy to learn more if you have any other insights - could you drop us a message at email@example.com.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gene Pasquet, 2 days agoThe extension itself works well and is nice to use. However the desktop app can be a bit of a pain when it comes to logging in. Since this depends on the desktop app, it only gets 4 stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Macéo, 23 days agoGreat app but some bug sometimesHello, Macéo! 👋Thank you for your feedback! If you are experiencing some bugs with our services, would you mind contacting our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing with them any bugs you have encountered?
- Rated 5 out of 5by kklc224, 24 days agoIt's been a lifesaver. One quick sync between the add on and the desktop app and it's been great from there. They have somehow taken the awesome desktop app and condensed it down to just a little pane in your browser lol.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ness, a month agoWork great, but still some problème with detecting password field here and there.
An other disapointment is that the browser extension isn't stand alone, and require the application to be install on the computer, which isn't always possible.Hello! Thank you for your honest review! Let us apologize for any autofill-related issues. If the issues occur on particular websites, we would suggest you report these problems so our team could take a look for a fix. You can report a problem by following this guide:
In addition, we have some good news for you! We are planning to release a standalone NordPass extension this month. NordPass application would not be needed to use an extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Pumpkin, a month agoJust an overall great password manager. Its a lot easier to use and navigate the menu than other ones like Lastpass, as well as extra security measures like the feature that tracks through the black market of the internet for data breaches that contain any personal information you may have, which is incredibly helpful to know. I already was notified of the wattpad data breach and it saved my account. They're super fast whenever there's a problem too - just an overall great product. Aside from occasional bugs that are quickly patched up, the app is been nothing less than stellar. I really see no reason to change to another password manager ever again.