- Rated 5 out of 5by Alexandr, 2 days agoOne of the best password managers now on the maked and really secure. I tried several passwod managers, but others were slowing down my Browser and I got them refunded, but Nordpass works like a charm. Its features- password generator, importing passwords, autofill, autosave, saving credit card, saving personal information like name adress phone etc (autofilling it on most eshops) and checking for leaked data are amazing and making my life much easier. I use it on Android and Windows 10. It lacks any discount bundle on VPN comparing to other password managers, but if you need secure and autofill password manager you can't find better. It even works with fingerprint on my phone and on my computer which is great. And for more security zou can setup otp authorization.
I had a few little problems with it, but the customer support helped to solve it and There were no bugs for a year so far.
If you read it till here I wish you a good luck :)
Anyway you can try it and get refunded in a 30 days if you don't like it or just don't trust me.
I had same problems as other are describing reinstalling the app and add-on helped me and now I don't have such problems.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17014316, 18 days agoWhat a massive hassle this Nord is. Biggest issue and a warning to all is that you must have the desktop app installed and importing/exporting is idiotic. You MUST have all your passwords have urls. in order to import. So I tried to import from keepass CVS (ANOTHER stupid insecure issue..only capable of importing/exporting from CVS. ANYBODY can access a CVS file!) but I never use or put in urls from websites on each password in my other password managers. So because I don't have urls listed in each password they will not import (Nord leaves any pass without urls out of the import/export) and this for some idiotic reason is a requirement! I have 100's of passwords! I'm not about to edit every single password to add urls of the websites into them! I'm also finding that Nord's other services are so bloated and use idiotic ways of doing things is just to much for me. Trying to simplify and secure my life and it ends up being a huge hassle and mess with Nord.
Edit for response from Nord; Wasn't talking about autofill. Why is it that every other pw manager can do what I described above (even autofill) without needing to fill in an url if you don't want to fill in an url? Your just making it more of a pain to deal with passwords!
Developer responseposted 16 days agoHello! To have a correctly working autofill, you need to have an URL where autofill should work with a specific website and credentials. If you want to save only passwords without URLs, you can save them as Secure Note. Thank you for your feedback! If you have an issue with NordPass please contact us here: email@example.com. Our team will gladly help you out!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Qaz1, a month agoThis is so much fuss its more irritating than helpful. Here is why
1. You must have the application installed on the PC for the extension to work.
2. It seems (not confirmed) to interfere with NordVPN's connection on PC start up.
3.The extension constantly pops up telling me to log in when ever I input a password if the Desktop application is logged out.
4 The desk top application constantly logs out.
5. The layout is a mess. The folder view is not available in the browser you must drop to the desk top application and its squished by default.
6. Launching a website is not smooth but very clunky and needs another fuss to fill in the password once launched.
They really need to rethink this to make it more user friendly and smoother.
Developer responseposted a month agoHey! NordPass offers an auto-lock feature, with which you can select for how long you would like to be signed in. However, do note that if you restart your device, you will need to log in with the Master Password again. Regarding your issues could you contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you solve your inquiries.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Steph, 2 months agoWorks really well, use it everyday! Love not having to enter every single password or card detail in. Also, tells me when there's breaches in my emails so I can address it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17484526, 2 months agoAt first, I was trying very hard to figure out how to protect my own password and to have a program that contained all the add-ons for saving passwords wherever I was and in any browser. I tried to use more than 40 types of programs, but each program had a lack of features from one program to another, despite the fact that I used paid subscriptions. By chance, I came across this program, Nordpress.
It is a very powerful program that holds all the specifications tremendously. All you have to do is link it to the laptop password instead of saving a long password or the laptop fingerprint. Choose the password requirements and how many places you want, and it will save the link, email, user name, and passwords for your address and phones directly. Don't worry about any addresses that you save directly and can be used for any time and any site, and don't forget your bank cards that will be at your fingertips at any time, even the CVV code can't be forgotten because it is saved. I advise you to use it and add it to your browsers, and there will be a 100% change in performance.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ben R, 2 months agoLoving NordPass and the extension works great, excited to see improvements that come