Developer responseposted 3 years ago
Здравствуйте. Спасибо, что сообщили нам об этом. Мы поделимся этим отзывом с командой, чтобы принять его близко к сердцу. Дайте нам знать, если у вас возникнут вопросы или вам понадобится наша помощь - мы будем рады помочь!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jonas, 14 days agoLately I had a problem with the Autofill function giving me an "unexpected application/extension error". I reinstalled the Addon and updated the Desktop Application and the problem was fixed. other than that I'm happy with this app. Keep updating and improving. Thank you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by NikolasTheGreek, 2 months agoAutocomplete hasn't worked for months on Firefox.Huge problem i bought it because of the autocomplete and it dosent work in firefox chrome samsung mobile . One or two times you see partial compllition with my data. I dont know who to fix it but i am not going to be customer after the end of my payment . Free password managers work better to be honest . Please fix the problem ...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jürgen, 3 months agoAnfangs funktionierte es echt gut. Seit einiger Zeit dauert es fast ca. 30 Sek. bis z.B. in GMX das Pass zur Verfügung steht. Habe bisher noch keine Lösung für dieses Problem gefunden. Bitte um Hilfe, falls möglich.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17983605, 5 months agoRecent updates caused an issue when multiple web addresses do not work for a single password entry anymore. On previous versions, I could separate multiple hosts by semicolon, for example, "https://127.0.0.1;https://localhost;https://mysite.com". And when I navigate to any of the 3 sites, NordPass would nicely suggest a password entry. Now, I have to create 3 separate password entries for each hosts separately. That's a huge step back. And why the extension does not allow to automatically populate credentials when I select a password entry from the list provided by the extension (when I click on the extension in the right top corner, would be nice to have a function to "fill in"). For instance, I'm on Google site and I want to populate Microsoft credentials into the login form in one click. I would open up the extension, find the password entry I want to populate, click on it and select "fill in". That would be an ideal functionality. Now I have to (1) open up the extension, (2) find the password entry, (3) copy username to clipboard, (4) paste the username to the login form, (5) open up the extension again, (6) find the password entry again, (7) copy the password to clipboard, and finally (8) paste the password to the login form. The way NordPass functions now is too cumbersome and too many steps are required to do simple tasks. I'm really considering switching to another password manager when my subscription ends.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17939611, 6 months agoDoesn't autofill on Firefox, nor does Firefox show that the app is signed onto or in use. Making this nearly as useless as Nord VPN -- had contact with their support staff. Again, completely nonfunctional expensive junk. Doesn't work at all. Nothing they do can fix it. Reading other reviews, the crap app has had problems with Firefox from the start. NordPass and NordVPN has ripped me off for the last. They're out at end of contract. DON'T BUY THIS CRAP.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15353585, 6 months agoOct. 14, 2023: Wow, still an issue yet not on Beta edition. - June 14, 2023: NordSecurity can't keep up to date with current situations!!! WORTHLESS!!! They send requests over HTTP instead of HTTPS!!! Too easy to capture request over scripts too!!! Today, everything is only HTTPS and secured DNS over HTTPS.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17619985, 6 months agoI wish my stored passwords would appear when I need them on my iPhone 13 running Firefox, like they appear on my computer. When multiple sign-ins are available for a site, the date the log-in was established would be useful in searching for duplicates or errors.