Developer responseposted a year ago
Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear you experienced difficulties when using NordPass. If you'll send us a quick message to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be happy to answer all your questions and help you out. Thanks a lot!
- by yokaiero, 12 hours agoRated 2 out of 5It was almost perfect, the ui, the organizers. not until, the extension, at first it works really well; I open my firefox nordpass connects, but after using it for a while, most of the time it doesn't detect that the app is already open making me unable to use it for its purpose.
- by Firefox user 17161057, a day agoRated 1 out of 5Desktop app is great and perfect. The Firefox extension is abysmal. I've experienced almost all of the other 1 star ratings. The extension consistently (8 out of 10) fails to unlock when Firefox is started (even with the desktop app already running). Repeated clicks on the extension icon eventually yield "something went wrong, click restart the app". Sometimes the restart works and sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time I have to keep switching back to the desktop app to copy and paste user names and passwords. BTW Nordpass has not implemented a right click menu for copy/paste in the notes section and elsewhere; have to resort to CTRL-C and CTRL-V.
I have had a paid premium account for about a year. During that time there have been extensive communications with Nordpass's support group. It is pretty much always the same: "Uninstall, reinstall, send us the logs and we will let you know if we figure it out."
The problems persist. Shame, but it apparently isn't ready for prime time. If all you want is a desktop app, then this is a great product. If you want a Firefox extension, read all of the negative reviews and save your money and time.
- by RV, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5Dear Nordpass Support team
I'm experiencing consistent problems with your Nordpass Password Manager extension on Firefox. Basically every problem that is described in the recent reviews of this extension is also what I am experiencing. Most notably, the extension consistently stays locked in and doesn't recognize that my desktop application is open. This is insanely frustrating as I don't have an autofill option and manually have to copy over all of my login information for every single website.
I have paid for a two years subscription that started on March 5, 2021. If you do not fix this issue as soon as possible, I'm expecting a refund for the second year period. I know that this does not fall under your 30-day money-back guarantee, and I sincerely do not care. I have the legal right for such a refund when your product is broken, and if you cannot fulfill this request, I will take public actions through my national legal Consumers Association. There is enough evidence and support to find in the public reviews of your software.
Please take this complaint very seriously, and thus do not propose temporary and unsatisfying solutions such as reinstalling the software or extension that I already have tried. I sincerely expect you to quickly find a solution on your end.
Many thanks in advance.
- by Firefox user 14104696, 5 days agoRated 3 out of 5Generally this add-on works fine, but several times I've had to remove it and reinstall because it doesn't ALWAYS open. Not a major issue. Would prefer consistency.
- by teh_argument, 9 days agoRated 1 out of 5It simply does not work - I pay for something which doesn't work. The extension has a lock symbol and just shows a spinning wheel. I have to open the Desktop app every time I need to use a password. Very frustrating.
- by Firefox user 16101212, 15 days agoRated 2 out of 5I keep getting the "something went wrong" and "To use the browser extension, open the NordPass app first" message even though the app is already running. The only way to make it work again is to remove the extension and reinstall it making it pretty much useless.
- by Smidgeons, 17 days agoRated 1 out of 5Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it eventually boots up it works great but more often than not it is disabled.
The padlock icon remains on it, like it has not logged in (even though I have the Main app open and fully functional).
Sometimes it says 'app issue, click to reset' on the Add-On (but then resets and still doesn't work), other times it just sits there and refuses to login.
Considering I actually pay for this, it is safe to saywhen the sub runs out I will be going back to Dashlane and get my VPN elsewhere (I got the VPN/Password package)
- by Firefox user 14532855, 19 days agoRated 1 out of 5After using this for some time I've found the autofill continually stops working, which is a bloody nuisance. Nordpass have never fixed the problem, despite the obvious numerous complaints about it. So I'm going back to Lastpass or I'll try Bitwarden.
- by Firefox user 17101116, 22 days agoRated 1 out of 5Please fix your firefox connection !! WE all have the same problem. The desktop app and the firefox extension do not communicate properly on startups etc. It is impossible to get rid of the padlocked firefox extension without a reinstall of either the desktop app or the extension.