- Rated 3 out of 5by midwestdev, a year agoI love Nimbus for Chrome, but there are a few things lacking in the Firefox version. Select & Scroll's stitching is not very good and this version lacks the record feature, which is slightly disappointing. I know development is hard work, and I love the product, have used it for years. Hope to see more updates soon!
- Rated 3 out of 5by milt983, 3 years agoI have a problem with the side menu: it has disappeared and I can't find or can't how to reactivate it. There is nothing in the options to reactivate it! ( https://www.screencast.com/t/CWuJfwjcW )
- Rated 3 out of 5by they86, 4 years agoCan the "select & scroll"-option please be fixed? - It is by far the most useful option, but it has been broken for several months, if not years.
If you don't plan to fix it, than please take away the functionality so that it stops being misleading.
Every time I want to take a screenshot in FF it just ends up being a huge pain....
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15745610, 4 years agoUsed to be very helpful. However, taking a screenshot with scrolling doesn't work anymore. Please repair this function and I'll give a fife-star rating
- Rated 3 out of 5by frustrated, 4 years agoHad high hopes for this extn however in Firefox it seems to have problems doing screen shots. I wind up getting no response from the plugin after clicking it. No capture done no errors.
- Rated 3 out of 5by bmilner, 5 years agoExcellent utility that routinely just doesn't work at all unfortunately. I use this a LOT for my job and would be willing to pay if it was more stable. It seems like every 48hrs it simply does nothing when clicked (well the UI shows asking you what sort of capture to do) and then no capture occurs. Sometimes restarting the browser fixes it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14028791, 5 years agoIt has very good features, but I found two problems:
- No video recorder (as in chrome version)
- The drop-box disapear when we want to take a shot, even in delayed shot feature.
When we have solutions for these problems I'll give five stars.
- Rated 3 out of 5by The Voice Inside Your Head, 5 years agoQUESTION: Why does Nimbus open a browser tab to a website "everhelper" then quickly close that tab? Are my screen captures being uploaded onto the internet without my permission? Developer, please tell everyone our captures remain on our local computer drives only! There is something about UNDOCUMENTED tabs opening and then closing that seem scummy.
- Rated 3 out of 5by alice, 6 years agoDoesn't work with HTTPSeverywhere - can't reload the page after taking the screenshot. Need to disable HTTPSeverywhere and then take the screenshot over, then it will send to note - other than that it is working good. Please get HTTPS.