Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by David Harrison, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5It would be handy if it maintained compatibility with new versions. FF6 was out today and NTT is listed as incompatible -- seems odd for a tool that keeps up with nightly builds! Great work otherwise guys.
- by Firefox user 5748499, 9 years agoRated 3 out of 5I have NTT version 3.1.6 and FF 3.6.17. I can no longer see the force compatibility button so have lost use of many of my extensions. Does anyone have any idea why this might be and how to resolve it. Thanks.
- by pollar, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5before i was lost my nerves with delicious toolbar incompatibility to FF4...after many sleepless nights and searches finally i find this great add-on. Thank YOU people. keep good work.
- by Luis, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5I know it is silly but can you add a icon for this add on? I think it would look better with an icon next to its name in the menu instead of blank . Just like an icon is showed for print or add-ons in the menu as shown in your screenshot. It more attractive -___- ( I know it silly but cannot help it).
- by Firefox user 2308398, 9 years agoRated 3 out of 5Was great by the years, but not work anymore, and seems not to be maintained.Fortunately, Addon Compatibility Reporter do the trick, but havn't all of the options !
- by Andy_P, 9 years agoRated 4 out of 5I was equally concerned as previous reviewers that the "Force compatibility" was gone.
But I just discovered it only seems to be the button that has gone from the AddOns window/box. If I go to the Tools menu and select "Force AddOn Compatibility" from the Nightly Testers Tools menu, it still works. (Thank Heavens!).
"Options" is greyed out as well but I can't remember if everything there is also available from the Tools sub-menu, so it would still be nice to get it working as before again.
- by Don Erway, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5Loved and used this for years, just for allowing use of old extensions.
But it is broken, with the latest update to firefox 3.6.15
I get no 'options' button, and no 'over ride compatibility' button.
Is this just me?
- by Raul Malea, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5I hope this is marked compatible soon with beta9pre, but until then:
Please create a boolean preference named extensions.checkCompatibility.4.0b and set it to false.