Rated 3.3 out of 5
3.3 Stars out of 5
by Firefox user 14081784, a year ago
Rated 5 out of 5
This add on working fine. It will change your home page to rspark.com but there's option to change it to what we want as home page (Tools -> Addons -> Options).
- by Firefox user 16181994, 13 days agoRated 3 out of 5This addon is apparently (as far as I could find) the only one of its kind that lets you choose a delay between each page load. (Which, btw, is an absolutely *ESSENTIAL* feature for a multi-url opening addon! No idea what the other developers are thinking).
UNfortunately, this addon here, by default, opens itself in a tab at browser start. This, theoretically, can be disabled in its options -- if only the setting would be stored permanently. No. For some reason if you change the setting, this is also "forgotten" upon next browser start, i.e. it's always on "default", making it extremely annoying. I have to resort to disabling and then re-enabling the addon every time I need it, hence the -2 stars.
- by Firefox user 15617917, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Ive reported this addon for abuse, like another reviewer says, having this addon enabled directs you to https://search.rspark.com/?service=multiple-url-opener each time you open a new tab without giving it permission to do such.
- by m1ndh4ck, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Would be better if you can set "Open each URL after x milliseconds" 0 - 1000 also. Nice and helpful addon.
Also a "close tab after the URL loaded" would be a nice feature.
And save URLs and a one click button! :)
- by Firefox user 14684243, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Malicious extension, report it for abuse. Don't let them fool you, even though you can change the home page in options, the extension will restart the rspark.com home page everytime you close-restart firefox.
- by Firefox user 14169925, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Well, it functions fine. It installs adware though. Your home screen will become rspark.com and apparently you won't be able to simply change it in settings. Apparently, you have to completely reset Firefox's settings to get rid of it.
The best thing to do with this add-on is report it for abuse.
- by Seb, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Spaces in adresses support, simple and VERY USEFUL IF U DON'T WANNA LOOSE TIME!! and for the start tab like the other comment... Just desactivate it in the plug-in menu when you don't need that thing, it takes maybe 4 seconds to you ^_^ !