- by Firefox user 13954684, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This would be great if it could sync your containers across all computers. As far as I know this cannot be done. Thinking about not using because I have to setup on each and every computer separately. Everything needs to sync based on your log-in. Please fix.
- by Adam Mag, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5-Need to be able to re-order container categories.
-Need to be able to remove categories and have them actually be removed (I've removed FB a few times but it keeps coming back (like the bad penny it is)).
-Need to be able to click on a non-container tab and assign it to a container easily.
Other than that it works pretty well.
- by Firefox user 12998738, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I like it.
It would like to have more integration with Firefox itself, by hitting Ctrl + T and dropdown the list of conteiners (not with the actual Ctrl + .) and just use a dummy container to not use any.
Also would be pretty good can set keyboard shortcuts to each container.
Not bad idea to have more icons and a full color pallette.
- by Firefox user 13635560, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very good! But there are some bugs:
If you are in a container, Alt+Enter (in the address bar) should open the url in another tab BUT IN THE SAME CONTAINER as the currently selceted! Currently it opens the new tab in an empty (non assigned) container. This is troublesome specially when the desired new tab depends on the current container (session cookies, etc)
Another bug: If you edit the color of a container while already having open tabs from such container, the color of those tabs doesn't change (but the color of the icon in the address bar does change).
If you open new tabs with the edited container, they do open with the new color. which may lead to confusion having several tabs with the same container but different colors.
Please fix the bugs ASAP. Thanks
- by jennydaman, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Much more convenient than having multiple Chrome accounts. However, it could be improved. I can't reorder the accounts in the popup menu. There is also a bug where if I open an assigned website from the default new tab "top sites" section, two tabs open instead of one.
- by Firefox user 13921503, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I love what your doing with it, but it feels extremely incomplete. I love the product and will keep using it, but there is one thing in particular that really bugs me.
When I have tabs open that are not assigned to a particular container, I should be able to, from that open tab, assign them to their appropriate container.
I have to open a new tab already assigned to that container, then travel to that website, and then I can assign that website to a container.
If all tabs are opened in "default" as if it is it's own container, then why can't I interact with "default" like any other container?
Why can't I assign "new tab" to a container?
- by Firefox user 13912740, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very useful but I don't understand why I need to reconfigure this addon whe I'm on another computer and my firefox account is sync? I use 3 different devices, does it mean that I need to manually create the same containers on each device, and create the same rules for each domain?
- by Arakim, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Do 3 stelle per me stesso perchè ormai i preferiti me li sono gestiti a modo mio con cartelle e sotto cartelle e ben ordinato, però come votazione altrui darei un bel 4 è un idea molto carina per chi volesse salvare i propri preferiti e magari con uno pizzico di colore.
- by Tony Karakashian, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5A great that needs a bit more UX work. Specifically, it would be nice if I could just put a currently open web page into a container on the fly. As it stands now, I have to open a new container tab, open the page in there, then tell it to always open in that container.
It would be much more usable if I could just click on the button and have an option to "always open in this container" right there.
- by Firefox user 13449068, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Basically a good addon, but I'm having some difficulties with some more "special" websites like Whatsapp Webapp and an intranet page. In these cases it doesn't remember the container I've added these pages to.
- by Firefox user 13855791, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very good extension. Please ad this add-on's data to Firefox sync. I'm using Firefox on many OS and it would be greet if i had the same containers.
- by Firefox user 13861657, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Сама идея приложения хороша, но однажды вылетел браузер и приложение после запуска забыло все пароли и настройки, какую вкладку в каком контейнере открывать, а сегодня я отключил все плагины в Firefox, включая Мультиконтейнер, (нужно было проверить работу браузера без них), а после включения увидел, что Мультиконтейнер плагин забыл все мои вкладки (а их было настроено около 20-30), настроенные с таким трудом и временем, и показывает те 4 вкладки по умолчанию, которые были сразу после его установки. Синхронизация постоянно включена, но не помогла.
- by Firefox user 13856688, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Missing points:
- Configurable container icons (not only more, but the possibility to add our own icons)
- More colors (or visual patterns! like dashed, dotted...) options
- Default container: it should be possible to open (by default) all the new tabs into a default container if no specific match-by-domain is possible.
- External apps integration: It should be more easy to open links from other applications (like Slack, or Thunderbird) into specific containers
- Navigation History integration: It should exist a way to navigate through the navigation history filtering by container
- Temporary containers, something like this: https://addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/temporary-containers/?src=hp-dl-promo
- by Firefox user 6420297, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I really like the app, so thanks!
- how about adding the functionality to open current tab in a certain space from within the menu. Lets say U have a tab open, but it is not it is not in the right container, ...
The current workflow it to copy paste the URL in the desired container ... this is not realy productive. Maybe add a section to the right click menu witch lets U select a container to open current page in?