- by Firefox user 15514845, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Different accounts use the same URL for the same website. There's no way to use this for multiple accounts unless the different accounts had different URL's. Or there need to be better instructions.
- by Firefox user 15213380, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Si ce n'est pas simple d'utilisation et de compréhension, c'est que c'est inutile. Et ça m'a obligé à modifier mon mot de passe Facebook. De quoi m'agacer...
- by Firefox user 14617812, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5J'ouvre pas une nouvelle page avec Facebook ou Google avant de faire quoi que ce soit quand je surf, je suis le seul à cliquer droit dans un nouvel onglet ou encore à utiliser des marques pages? En 3 jours, pas un container... une fonction pour placer le conteneur après que la page soit ouverte aurait pu être bien...
- by Firefox user 15145914, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It has worked for a short time, you could create tabs with their own container, and it just stopped working, it stopped creating tabs all together. I do not recommend, it is unreliable.
- by Firefox user 15126924, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It is a nice idea. Unfortunately it does NOT work. If I sign into gmail in my "Personal" container, the session extends to all other containers. If I open youtube in its own container, I'll be already logged in my Google account. If I log out, it'll log me out from all containers.
- by dotnetrob, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This is one of the greatest Firefox extensions. But the fact is has no way to sync between browsers/pc's or export/import settings, makes it completely worthless.
- by Firefox user 15103887, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Containers was GREAT until it vanished. The icon disappeared and I can't see how to get it back. So, it looks like Firefox gave me an update on July 1 and it loused up Containers. PLEASE REPAIR THE DAMAGE YOU JUST CREATED.
- by Firefox user 13550075, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Di base è ottima ma è troppo limitata. Oggi ho perso tutte le preferenze e non posso recuperarle. Per favore aggiungete il backup, inoltre non è possibile selezionare da menu i siti salvati, dovete creare una UI decisamente più completa e che permetta di personalizzare i domini aggiunti.
- by notaninja, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hmm, 2nd extension with this error:
"Download failed. Please check your connection."
The other one just now was Facebook container.
So is the problem the apps? Or the Mozilla app store?
Only other possibility: the system level ad-blocking built into Peppermint OS.
- by Firefox user 14763708, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I find the implementation of Firefox containers extremely frustrating to use.
The Firefox containers require that I keep my current context in my mind when taking any action.
If I am on a container tab for for and I press "cmd-t" to get a new tab, I do not get another work container tab. Instead I get a non-container tab (or default container). Several times a day do I realize that I've been doing a specific kind of searching (google research) or general browsing in the wrong container.
This pollutes my container identity, history, and website preferences. My work search history is now full of non-work stuff. My search results are less relevant. My "goof around" container is now full of work results, and vise versa.
I prefer the Chrome model, where one whole window, and all it's tabs, are one "profile". This makes it much easier to use and think about.
- by Firefox user 14741103, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Great idea, but it slows down my job.
There's no easy way to map "cmd + t" to a default type of container (or, even better, to tell it to use the one in focus), introducing cumbersome tricks like another extension, or pressing combinations of buttons.
I open new tabs hundreds of times per hour, every day, and this is totally not acceptable from an UX point of view.
Reading the pointless/pissy replies by developers on Github or Reddit ( ("it's a feature") is almost ast frustrating as the problem itself.
- by Firefox user 14707214, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I was using this even when this add on was in test pilot. I live by this add On but since past few day this is giving me issue.
The issue is that when ever i close firefox the extension reset to default. Please fix it.
This is a five star Add on only because of the problem that i am facing recently, i am rating it one star.
I just made an id to comment.