- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15407415, 8 months ago"You need an updated version of Firefox" Are you kidding me?? As of 17 December 2021, Firefox 91.4.1esr *is* the latest Firefox version in the ESR branch.
Don't you know your own software, Mozilla?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17175553, 8 months agothis is BS... I just want to sometimes use a container, for some websites... but I clicked "something" and now youtube always opens in the personal container!? I don't want that though... I want to use youtube normally, without a container and there is no option for that! wtf
- Rated 1 out of 5by XavierM91, 8 months agoLe falta muchísimo desarrollo a esta extensión. Es muy incómoda de usar. Tendría que ser algo más sencillo, más parecido a los perfiles de Chrome. Podrían convivir en una sola ventana, pero por ejemplo, si tengo una pestaña "personal" y yo quiero abrir youtube.com, me pregunta si lo quiero abrir ahi o en otra pestaña... y si lo estoy abriendo en la pestaña de personal, abrilo ahi... y no en laboral. No me preguntes siempre.
- Rated 1 out of 5by José Carlos, a year agoToda vez que vou abrir um link, fica me perguntando em qual container eu quero abrir. isso é muito chato. Queria uma opção para evitar essa pergunta. antes estava maravilhoso, eu controlava rapidamente em qual container gostaria de abrir um link. Agora parece que sou idiota: "Você quer mesmo abrir esse link nesse container?".
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kevin, a year agoI love this extension very much, but after updating, the "Open this site in your assigned container?" appears and I don't know how to disable it.
This page is so annoying and didn't help anything.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12436199, a year agoThis add-on is not working as advertised. When closing multiple windows (or sometimes even just one) all the assigned containers are lost on restart. Also, closing and undoing the closing of some tabs causes the container to be lost as well.
- Rated 1 out of 5by yann, a year agoimpossible d'annuler une manipe, force à mettre la page d'accueil dans le container bancaire à chaque démarrage du navigateur. Gros bug qui me force à supprimer l'extension...
Dommage ça fonctionnait si bien avant.
- Rated 1 out of 5by --, a year agoScrew latest update, i use this extension for working, opening company website for different roles. Because of this update, i had to confirm when i open a site on another container. Sigh, you slow me down
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14212581, a year agoThis extension was great until the update that removed the option to do not force to open a site on some container, and normally run on default container again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14558205, a year ago"Hide and Show" feature is advertised, and I selected and installed the Add-on exactly for this use case. Now I can't find the feature. Can you please point me to it ?
See 2 "discussion" on this page related to the feature. My Conclusion: Falls short of this advertised use-case. Rating down for the time being until the discussion brings a solution to the restrictions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16681510, 2 years agoGood idea in principle, but will only work with my email account for a week or two, then instead of opening container it throws me back to the email log-in screen. If I disable or remove this add-on, all is well.
- Rated 1 out of 5by manny, 2 years agoI use it on 2 computers. Have sync turned on for both but containers settings do not syn at all between the two.
I tried again in 2021. Causes all kinds of saved password problems. Screws up your banking websites not to show up as saved trusted sites on your computer. More problems than it's worth. Deleted it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Just a User, 2 years agoDoes NOT work in private tabs!
I always use private tabs by default, once I installed the extension nothing happens.
I've checked the permissions and there's no way to allow it to work in private mode.
A real shame!