Rated 4 out of 5by TheTwitcher, 5 months ago
Allows you to maintain separate logins or even separate sessions for the same login. There is one missing piece of functionality however, which is that although you can specify sites to always open in a container, you cannot specify this for individual URLs (e.g. bookmarks).
- Rated 4 out of 5by safetysandals, a day agoAwesome add-on. My only gripe is that on Windows I can have a handy button to open a new tab in a certain container, or to manage my containers. I also run Linux Manjaro, and for some reason the button is not available there, which makes it a bit more difficult to use, particularly if you have a site that you open in different containers depending on what you're doing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17434761, 2 days agoUgh! Broken again since last VPN update. It no longer recognizes active Mozilla VPN subscription and instead prompts you to "Get Mozilla VPN" even though you already have it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by avtolik, 7 days agoWhile the containers are really useful, the user experience is lacking.
For example the sort button has no confirmation. I clicked by mistake and all my tabs are now sorted by some weird logic and not by my context. And I cannot revert this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by VOIIIXI, 9 days agoAn incredible and very unique add-on that lets you have multiple isolated tabs/sessions at once in the same browser. Its best feature is the "restrict to site" so if let's say I put Google search inside a container and restricted it, everytime I wanna search something in the search bar it automatically opens up Google search in that container, isolated from every other tab and from my session, it opens Google search in an contained tab, Firefox within Firefox, Fireception. This is an essential add-on to have for anyone who cares about enhancing privacy. It's absolutely brilliant and you can't find it in any other browser.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Andrej, 12 days agoIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.