Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15740916, 7 months ago
The latest version (8.0.7) is even worse than last time I tested this extension: still no wildcards support, horrible performance, and ads for Mozilla VPN: one at install, another one after opening the popup, and yet another one when managing a container...
- Rated 5 out of 5by OCsonic, a day agoDoes what it says on the tin, and it does it as well as I could possibly ask for. A little bit of work is needed at the start to set up your containers, but if you just set up containers for the stuff you'll be doing on a regular basis ahead of a time you won't run into much if any headache down the line.
- Rated 4 out of 5by sami, 2 days agoBonjour,
A l'heure du pour vivre mieux restons cachés, addons très intéressant.
je l'expérimente actuellement, peut-être mal, la synchro, entre machines, de configuration des conteneurs
n'est pas stable. Sur ces deux machines l'option synchro étant cochée les onglets perdent ou trouvent modifiés leur affectation conteneur...Sur les deux PC
Merci pour le job !
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14225671, 2 days agoGreat app. Super useful app for keeping your various web browsing in different containers. I hope this addon gets built into Firefox one day.
IMHO: Some of the options and menus need to be improved / streamlined before it gets added to Firefox. It is too easy to setup "always open in a specific container" and then later you are annoying why you cant open link in a specific container.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17675902, 3 days agoI really want to like this extension but despite existing for all these years, it doesn't even have support to add or modify URLs. It's absolutely ridiculous and shameful. This extension is absolutely worthless for the sites you want to partition out into their own containers, such as banking sites because if the URL subdomain changes even a little bit, it'll toss the website into a regular tab.
Since this is open source, I went to check and see if anybody else has complained about this and they have. There is even a contributor who has already coded this out, but despite the request being there for 2 YEARS nothing has come of it. This is a joke.
- Rated 1 out of 5by hardcodes, 4 days ago- disabling and re-enabling the plugins deletes the complete config
- every now and then the extensions asks where to open an URL although it is already configured
Great idea. In the end it does something a browser should do naturally.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gerard, 5 days agoWekt top, alleen zou het super zijn om ook containers aan bladwijzers toe te voegen. Dan kan ik bijvoorbeeld mijn Microsoft accounts goed gescheiden houden. Ik heb dit nu voor elkaar gekregen met een Add-on, maar zou fijn zijn als dit native werkt.)
- Rated 5 out of 5by higuita, 8 days agoPerfect to using multiple AWS accounts and isolate some sites. with this features below, it could even be better:
- Not only automatically isolate sites by domain, but also by path, this way we can give it different site permissions or better manage more complex sites (example, for different logins or different features)
- support setting a bookmarks to a specific container, to avoid having to manually manage that
- much more icons and probably also more colors
- move tab to a (new) container, open a question windows, allowing it to remove cookies, storage, history from main account and choose if a existent container or create a new one. Doing this manually is a pain
This could make this perfect... but still, as it is now, is still VERY good, totally recommended