Rated 2 out of 5by Gilgamoth, 9 months ago
The January Update broke proxy within the container and whilst Feb says it should be fixed, it doesn't work for me. Had to roll back to December (8.0.4) to get it working again
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17675902, 9 hours agoI really want to like this extension but despite existing for all these years, it doesn't even have support to add or modify URLs. It's absolutely ridiculous and shameful. This extension is absolutely worthless for the sites you want to partition out into their own containers, such as banking sites because if the URL subdomain changes even a little bit, it'll toss the website into a regular tab.
Since this is open source, I went to check and see if anybody else has complained about this and they have. There is even a contributor who has already coded this out, but despite the request being there for 2 YEARS nothing has come of it. This is a joke.
- Rated 1 out of 5by hardcodes, a day ago- disabling and re-enabling the plugins deletes the complete config
- every now and then the extensions asks where to open an URL although it is already configured
Great idea. In the end it does something a browser should do naturally.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gerard, 2 days agoWekt top, alleen zou het super zijn om ook containers aan bladwijzers toe te voegen. Dan kan ik bijvoorbeeld mijn Microsoft accounts goed gescheiden houden. Ik heb dit nu voor elkaar gekregen met een Add-on, maar zou fijn zijn als dit native werkt.)
- Rated 5 out of 5by higuita, 5 days agoPerfect to using multiple AWS accounts and isolate some sites. with this features below, it could even be better:
- Not only automatically isolate sites by domain, but also by path, this way we can give it different site permissions or better manage more complex sites (example, for different logins or different features)
- support setting a bookmarks to a specific container, to avoid having to manually manage that
- much more icons and probably also more colors
- move tab to a (new) container, open a question windows, allowing it to remove cookies, storage, history from main account and choose if a existent container or create a new one. Doing this manually is a pain
This could make this perfect... but still, as it is now, is still VERY good, totally recommended
- Rated 5 out of 5by Shiloh, 7 days agoHonestly, it did EXACTLY what I wanted it to - allowed me to sign into multiple accounts in one browser at the same time. I play a lot of different games, and it's nice to be able to easily access my alts!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17665837, 8 days ago1. No ability to separate site list by a part of URL, for example google.com vs google.com/maps.
2. Leaves a phantom open tab when using a custom new tab page extension every time you open a new tab, if your search engine website is in a container and tab behaviour is not set to "replace".
3. History is not shared between containers if tab behaviour is set to "replace". So I need to press "Reopen closed tab" if I want to go back? Not the best UX.
4. Desperately needs "create a new container for this website" feature.
5. Needs more colors and icons.
6. Firefox settings menu has a separate Container Tabs setting, which has a different set of options compared to this extension. For example it has an additional color set, which will appear as black in the extension list. Very confusing which ones are which.
7. Numerous bugs like being unable to open a page in "No container" if that website is already assigned to a container etc.