- by tn5421, 2 hours agoRated 4 out of 5This extension works more or less as expected, with one minor gripe.
I have reddit set to always open in a container, but I don't always want links opened from it to open in the same container.
I want to be able to click the type of container it's in and remove it, without having to copy the url and open the site in a new tab. Ideally this would pretend to be a self-referring link.
Should this functionality be added, I will adjust my rating to 5 stars.
- by Firefox user 17251433, 20 hours agoRated 3 out of 5Not ready for prime time.
My biggest problem is the Fidelity web site. The URLs for the site take the form of .fidelity.com. I can't enter "fidelity.com" for a container and can't edit a site in the site list for a container.
This is a deal breaker. If I can't use this feature for a financial site where my need for security is greatest, then I'm not sure how it helps.
- by Firefox user 13159776, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work comes up blank no adding no subtracting just a bunch of containers without any editing adding or subtracting couldn't paste a screenshot
- by Firefox user 17240658, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5This app fixes the problem of having two O-365 accounts and MS not being able to keep them separate. Also great for reducing the number of cross-site tracking and marketing. I don't get as many ads for things I've already purchased as I used to. The only issue I have with it is that you can't pin an entire subdomain to a container. If a site uses different hostnames for different functions, you have to specifically pin each one (AWS does this a lot). If you lock the container so other sites don't accidentally open in it, you also can't open a new hostname under a domain that's already part of that container.
- by juan perez, 7 days agoRated 4 out of 5One of the best addons for today's internet.
Almost perfect. We just need a way to open sites in containers specified directly using Firefox command line options or with custom URLs.
E.g. Having a Windows shortcut that will open a site in one container and another shortcut that will open it in a different one.
- by Anomaly, 7 days agoRated 4 out of 5This is unintentionally a very good tool for systems and there doesn't seem to be any real limits to how many accounts you can have. The only issue we've run into is the limit of tab colors can make things confusing, and I can't see why there isn't a custom color option unless I'm just not seeing it.