- by Firefox user 17240658, 20 hours agoRated 5 out of 5This app fixes the problem of having two O-365 accounts and MS not being able to keep them separate. Also great for reducing the number of cross-site tracking and marketing. I don't get as many ads for things I've already purchased as I used to. The only issue I have with it is that you can't pin an entire subdomain to a container. If a site uses different hostnames for different functions, you have to specifically pin each one (AWS does this a lot). If you lock the container so other sites don't accidentally open in it, you also can't open a new hostname under a domain that's already part of that container.
- by juan perez, a day agoRated 4 out of 5One of the best addons for today's internet.
Almost perfect. We just need a way to open sites in containers specified directly using Firefox command line options or with custom URLs.
E.g. Having a Windows shortcut that will open a site in one container and another shortcut that will open it in a different one.
- by Anomaly, 2 days agoRated 4 out of 5This is unintentionally a very good tool for systems and there doesn't seem to be any real limits to how many accounts you can have. The only issue we've run into is the limit of tab colors can make things confusing, and I can't see why there isn't a custom color option unless I'm just not seeing it.
- by Camilo, 4 days agoRated 4 out of 5The idea of having separate containers for different online activities is great, but it's annoying when you create new containers and they disappear when you change something on the settings and the fact that you can't import your stored data into the containers unless you do it manually...
- by Krishna Prasad, 4 days agoRated 5 out of 5with growing threat of online fraud, I feel this is one of the easiest steps to prevent fraud.
I use one container for banks, One container for shopping sites and one for regular use.
Thanks Firefox for supporting in difficult times.
- by Briareos, 8 days agoRated 2 out of 5Force the container colors on top of tab, I don't want this this make my tabs hard to recognize with colors everywhere, please make an option to stop this I hate it.
- by Bill, 8 days agoRated 1 out of 5Disappointing! Does NOT create containers! This ONLY allows you to manually open new tabs and duplicate existing tabs with a color code. Either way this requires extra steps, time, and thinking. Containers are a great concept along with color coded windows and related tab groupings, but none of this is offered.
- by stvleung, 9 days agoRated 5 out of 5This is by far the best solution for anyone who wants to have separate spaces in browser storage for each part of their online lives. Now I can finally open multiple sessions to the same site and expect links to open in other sites with the corresponding online presence.
This beats the multiple browser profiles approach natively available in Chromium based browsers, because links from externals applications might not open in the correct profile. The same quirks apply to multiple Firefox profiles too. Being able to select which container certain links should always go to has solved at least 90% of my frustrations!