- by Firefox user 17240658, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5This app fixes the problem of having two O-365 accounts and MS not being able to keep them separate. Also great for reducing the number of cross-site tracking and marketing. I don't get as many ads for things I've already purchased as I used to. The only issue I have with it is that you can't pin an entire subdomain to a container. If a site uses different hostnames for different functions, you have to specifically pin each one (AWS does this a lot). If you lock the container so other sites don't accidentally open in it, you also can't open a new hostname under a domain that's already part of that container.
- by juan perez, 4 days agoRated 4 out of 5One of the best addons for today's internet.
Almost perfect. We just need a way to open sites in containers specified directly using Firefox command line options or with custom URLs.
E.g. Having a Windows shortcut that will open a site in one container and another shortcut that will open it in a different one.
- by Anomaly, 4 days agoRated 4 out of 5This is unintentionally a very good tool for systems and there doesn't seem to be any real limits to how many accounts you can have. The only issue we've run into is the limit of tab colors can make things confusing, and I can't see why there isn't a custom color option unless I'm just not seeing it.
- by Camilo, 6 days agoRated 4 out of 5The idea of having separate containers for different online activities is great, but it's annoying when you create new containers and they disappear when you change something on the settings and the fact that you can't import your stored data into the containers unless you do it manually...
- by Krishna Prasad, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5with growing threat of online fraud, I feel this is one of the easiest steps to prevent fraud.
I use one container for banks, One container for shopping sites and one for regular use.
Thanks Firefox for supporting in difficult times.