by ChavezBarnes, 2 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5
LOVE this add-on. So helpful. Especially appreciate that you can have different tabs in the same window to switch back and forth easily while still keeping your info separate!
- by Bulbman, 2 days agoRated 2 out of 5My checking account is in a banking container and opens fine. The credit reporting service they use would not open in the same container. The link would open in a new tab. Couldn't find another way to give this feedback.
- by oquendo123, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5La extensión es excelente una de las mejores para esto, pero por favor ya arreglen el problema que cuando se cierra el navegador y no escondí las pestañas de un contenedor al abrir el navegador, abren como pestañas normales y no en su contenendor.. Es un incordio y dan ganas de dejar de usar esta extensión.
- by Beer Cup, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5I use this addon to login to multiple social accounts. Very good addon.
But once enabled this addon, the desktop notification no matter from inside or outside the container would not showing the pictures through proxy. Yes, I use firefox's proxy setting and visit matrix element chat sites. (Firefox 94.0.2 x64, Windows 10 Pro, this Addon 8.0.2). Downgrade this addon to 7.4.0, no this problem.
- by singaompong, 4 days agoRated 5 out of 5I believe what people says: "cant imagine daily browsing without this ext." or "this shouldnt be only an extension, but part of the integrity of firefox". I prefer to say this is firefox supremacy.
- by Firefox user 13460059, 5 days agoRated 2 out of 5While substantially improved from previous versions, this is still a broken extension. Since sites can only be added by visiting them, you are prevented from adding some sites which use multiple automatic redirections in their login process. Other addons like Containerise or Sideberry handle this without issue. The inclusion of nagging about Mozilla VPN makes this the most commercial of all container addons.
Previous versions were much worse; opening the site list for a container actually allowed all sites on that list to place cookies in the current container, this bug has been fixed and the default containers in containers.json (Personal, Work, Banking, Shopping) no longer have tracking IDs. Before this was fixed, this addon was a net negative for privacy.
- by tragazzini, 10 days agoRated 2 out of 5It was super, but now everytime asks where open a link.
And "Remember this decision" does not work.
The only way I found to remove is this: