- by Firefox user 15076667, 7 minutes agoRated 4 out of 5Great add-in, should be built-in! Just one thing missing: it would be great to have a manager showing which site is assigned to which tab group, with the possibility of editing and adding new sites.
I have an issue with MS Sharepoint links opened from MS Outlook, they open in one tab group (none), are then redirected to another one ('work') for the microsoft login, and finally I end up with the landing page of sharepoint, rather than the document I wanted to open; some info seems to get lost on the way. I think the browser skims over some redirected site which is not in the right container on the way.
- by Rj137, 4 days agoRated 4 out of 5please please please, add separate cookies and history for each container, or the ability to disable history per container, or other better customization in the settings other than color and icon.
- by Rizcky N. Ardhy, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is great, a life saver.. I really need to open several tabs with different account set on it, before i was forced to use multiple private tabs/windows and it is frustrating, or using additional browser just for the needs. And then i came across this and try it. And it is very satisfying. no more multiple windows opened and save my time.
- by momofor, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5A life saver, I think this plugin should be built into the browser; As it's one of the main selling points. It helps with accessing websites that are bloated with trackers like twitter, without sharing it's cache with other sites.
- by Pantoffelheld und Prahlhans bauchpinseln Mumpitz., 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5Can't install error message on AMO:
The installation was cancelled because the add-on seems to be damaged.
Die Installation wurde abgebrochen, da das Add-on beschädigt zu sein scheint.