- by P., 2 hours agoRated 4 out of 5The idea is perfect but the actual add-on could need more colors (20 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 8) and especially more icons (40 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 13). However im grateful Mozilla does us a favor with their software :)
- by uselessanim, a day agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely necessary Extention to everybody! It helps me to isolate my workspaces easily, and I don't have to think about shared cookies across different profiles!
- by juankvillegas, a day agoRated 5 out of 5This extension allowed me to migrate from Google Chrome and its Profiles (each one in a separate window) to Firefox... and now I can have everything in a single window.
- by andrea.ippo, 8 days agoRated 4 out of 5Would be perfect if the option to ask to choose a container when creating a new tab by clicking on the tab bar, would also apply to the keyboard shortcut (CTRL + T)
- by TorgeRos, 9 days agoRated 5 out of 5I love this. As containers are included in the latest nightly builds, you might want to lock this addon for new version. I do not know what happens when you install this on top of the included containers
- by Honza, 10 days agoRated 2 out of 5It almost works, lowest start count is due missing this features: Unable to persist tabs in container. If you use multiple computers with different languages, then you have basic containers in multiplied number of languages, and you cannot remove them (because they are basic). So this extension is not worst but not good
- by Firefox user 13131033, 11 days agoRated 3 out of 5Used to work, but now it keeps popping up a page asking if I want to Always Open in Assigned Container and there's no way to just reset it to default. I tried deleting the extension and reinstalling it, and now the option to create a new named container is gone! Very buggy.
Speaking of bugs, the context menu sometimes isn't there and the menu that is there (next to the URL field) locks you into the "Always Open in This Container" problem. I wish that icon wasn't there at all since this is a shared computer and the other people are likely to click on it to try to change which container they are in.