- by AMCarter3, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I really miss the original Morning Coffee. This is a decent replacement, BUT it was hard to figure out how to set it up initially - the instructions are hard to find and hard to understand. Secondly, I still cannot figure out how to make adjustments in the settings. It would help if there were clear instructions in the description and a note about how to contact the developer with questions. (I only happened to discover that the developer responds to comments in reviews.)
It works, sort of, but is certainly not as easy to use as the original version. Hopefully, the developer will improve it over time.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoI'm sorry that it seems to be difficult to get going. The add-on page has screenshots showing how to add sites, and links to a homepage (which also includes an FAQ) and support email under "More Information". Is there something you would recommend including on the add-on's page?
If you're trying to get to the Options page and change things there, here's how to do that:
1. In the Firefox menu, go to Tools -> Add-ons. (Or click Ctrl+Shift+A).
2. Ensure you are in the Extensions submenu (the Extensions and puzzle piece icon on the left side of the screen should be blue); if you are not, click Extensions.
3. Find Morning Coffee Quantum in your list of extensions, and click the Options button to the right of its description.
4. Make your desired changes. Make sure to click the Save button at the bottom afterwards!
I hope this helps. If you need more information about something, don't hesitate to ask.
- by Tankcommander, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I prefer the other Quantum Morning Coffee, as its functionality is more akin to the old version (namely, you can right click and add a site you're viewing to the list). This makes it much easier to set up.