Review by Firefox user 13952526
Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13952526, 4 years ago
Für norwegisches TV https://tv.nrk.no/direkte/nrk1 "X-Forwarded-For 126.96.36.199" funktioniert ModHeader nicht mehr. In Firefox wie auch in Chrome nicht.
- Rated 1 out of 5by kcufuoyeid, 13 days agoIs collecting user information functionally necessary to operate? You are a really sketchy developer. There's tons of http header editors, look elsewhere.
- Rated 3 out of 5by yardeboi, 10 months agoSubscription recently introduced, not too fond of that - even though most features users are interested in are still free.
Still a great add-on.
Will see where we go from here I guess.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jim, 10 months agoThis add-on is suddenly requiring login in order to lock to a tab and a paid plan for some features.
Edit: changing to 4 stars - the "LOGIN' button replaced the "Lock tab" button, and I wasn't aware of the "URL Filter" feature. Thanks for the quick response.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoHi, you do not need to login to add a Tab Filter. Paid plan is for Window Filter and Cookie modifications.
- Rated 5 out of 5by marios88, 2 years agoYou want to send custom headers on every request. This is the way
- Rated 5 out of 5by Duneshade, 2 years agoI needed to use it only for a short time. Did what it promised.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16642204, 2 years agook, would give 5 star because is the best around but,
- High appreciate the use of Regex and the filtering,
- configuration panel is slow it should use an entire page and remain open instead to have that little window
- json export is precious to save your configurations
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16625586, 2 years agoIt is very easy to use in Chrome. But in Firefox, sometimes it doesn't work after changing headers. I think it's a bug.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11906452, 2 years agoThe more you dig into its options, the more you reliaze it's exactly what you were looking for.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ilta Isometsä, 2 years agocaused high cell phone bills. my mobile data tariff was exhausted. after some research, i found out that this addon converts the user's browser into a proxy for advertising fraud without asking. i can never trust this addon again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rudolf Huynh, 2 years agothe proxy integration integrate with https://infatica.io/sdk-monetization/ Without user's consent
- Rated 1 out of 5by Salomone Sabbatini, 2 years agoWithout user's consent, this Extension connects WebSocket to ext1008.extenbalanc.org:88 and creates huge Requests looks like AdFraud behavior.
Was this extension compromised? It looks malicious code was injected.