- Rated 5 out of 5by Laurent Grenet, 5 years agoWhat responsiveness of the developer!
The read / unread indicator is now available , less than 10 days after being requested, and, therefore, I give this extension 5 stars!
Like other reviewers, I would add star(s) to this extension if some read/unread indicator was available (as it was the case in reader integrated into FFx before rev 64)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14494845, 5 years agoThis works good. Like others are saying though there needs to be a way to indicate if something has been read or not like the old firefox live bookmarks.
Edit: I just noticed the subscribe icon in the url bar. I've gotten used to not seeing what i've read already. This add on is amazing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14492776, 5 years agoPlease add the function to sync live bookmarks between computers and indications for read pages. I would give this add on a five star rating if so. Thanks.
-edit: updated review to 5-stars as promised since the requested features have been delivered. It's amazing how reliable the syncing works.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13774373, 5 years agoWow. After the removal of live bookmarks, I've tried, and hated so many different RSS readers. Thank you for giving me back what Mozilla took away. Now, breathe, centre. Life is good again.
Have to remember to remove the carp at work that I also tested, tomorrow, and install this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14492949, 5 years agoIt works great on a single computer.
However, as others pointed out, firefox sync only syncs a snapshot of the last items that were fetched.
I use version 1.10 of the addon.
Edit: After update to 1.16 (or maybe before), sync began working for me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Eliastik, 5 years agoBonne extension, qui pallie à la fonctionnalité de lecture de flux RSS retirée de Firefox 64. Le seul problème est sa lenteur au moment de la mise à jour des flux, ce qui ralenti considérablement le système en entier (utilise la totalité de la RAM et du CPU sur une petite configuration). A corriger d'urgence, et ce sera parfait. Quelques bugs aussi lors de la souscription à un flux RSS (mauvaise URL prise en compte pour certains sites).
Good extension, which replace the RSS feed reading functionality removed from Firefox 64. The only problem is its slowness when updating feeds, which significantly slows down the whole system (uses all the RAM and CPU on a small configuration). This problem should be corrected urgently, and it will be perfect. Some bugs also when subscribing to an RSS feed (bad URL taken into account for some sites).
EDIT : les bugs de lenteur ont été corrigés, c'est parfait maintenant