Review by B9
Rated 4 out of 5by B9, 2 months ago
LastPass used to work fine with Firefox until maybe a few weeks ago. Now, for sites that require me to reenter my master password, I have to open the vault, and then launch the site from there instead of quickly launching it from the LastPass extension icon. I'm also having trouble editing existing site information now. I deleted my temporary internet files and cache, and deleted the LastPass extension then reinstalled it to Firefox. So far I can open sites (except for the ones that require a password reprompt) from the icon. It's annoying but I can put up with it for awhile. Please fix this ASAP. I reported a bug to LastPass maybe a couple of days ago with no response so far. I encourage others with the same problem to report this bug to LastPass using the Report a Bug feature visible when you click on your LastPass account icon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jdd, 4 hours agoUNSAFE DO NOT USE, Unable to delete my account, or to login again, or to recover my password, dangerous app that steals banking information. AVOID LAST PASS AT ALL COST and in fact any other password cloud service, Passwords should be kept offiline and encrypted. THINK ABOUT IT? While who you hand your passwords to someoene else? WHEN THEY ARE ONLY MEANT FOR YOU!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14047124, 2 days agoit got terrible to use. Happy I switched to bitwarden earlier. Kept it only as a back-up. Here are 2 HUGE reasons not to use it. First, you need to remember your email pass apart from lastpass, because it will constantly ask you to confirm it's actually you trying to log-in via email... so if you have your email pass saved in lastpass and don't remember it - you're F-word and gonna have to recover your email first... SECOND reason is you might actually not receive the login confirmation email from lastpass, then you just F-word and cannot do anything. NEVER USE IT if you do not want to lose all your passes.
- Rated 1 out of 5by EricBrandt, 3 days agoI've been a LastPass user for years and years. Through breach after breach after breach. I stuck it out. But this latest "upgrade" auto-populates fields on web forms and populates them again (and again and again and again) if you try deleting the data. Today, for the third time now, I had to uninstall LastPass in order to finish filling out a form on a website. I'm done. 1Password, here I come.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17252809, 4 days agofor some reason is not showing up on the add-on the toolbar
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14369023, 8 days agoNo longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17826284, 9 days agoThis was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kosmos, 12 days agoViele Jahre war ich ein zufriedener und zahlender Nutzer. Seitdem die Erweiterung aber erneuert wurde verursacht LastPass immer mehr Probleme.
Ein paar Beispiele:
- Plötzlich "matchen" vollkommen falsche Websites im Vault und der eigentlich richtige EIntrag findet sich irgendwo am Ende der Liste
- "Soll das Passwort gespeichert/aktualisiert werden?"-PopUps zertören das Layout der aufgerufenen Website
- Vollkommen abwegige Formularfelder weden als Login-Feld erkannt, was sowohl beim Ausfüllen als auch im Zusammenhang mit vorgenannten PopUps zu noch mehr Frust führt
Wenn sich hier nicht bald viel tut muss der innere Schweinehund nachgeben und eine Alternative gefunden werden. :(