Review by Owen
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14369023, 2 days agoNo longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17826284, 3 days agoThis was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kosmos, 6 days agoViele Jahre war ich ein zufriedener und zahlender Nutzer. Seitdem die Erweiterung aber erneuert wurde verursacht LastPass immer mehr Probleme.
Ein paar Beispiele:
- Plötzlich "matchen" vollkommen falsche Websites im Vault und der eigentlich richtige EIntrag findet sich irgendwo am Ende der Liste
- "Soll das Passwort gespeichert/aktualisiert werden?"-PopUps zertören das Layout der aufgerufenen Website
- Vollkommen abwegige Formularfelder weden als Login-Feld erkannt, was sowohl beim Ausfüllen als auch im Zusammenhang mit vorgenannten PopUps zu noch mehr Frust führt
Wenn sich hier nicht bald viel tut muss der innere Schweinehund nachgeben und eine Alternative gefunden werden. :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by Paleyrenk, 8 days agoHave used lastpass for many years. The current lastpass is too difficult to use, it is almost a decoration!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bartholomew, 9 days agoI have never reviewed an extension before, however Lastpass has prompted me to as a result of their business practices. Removing multi-device support I could deal with, removing email support for free users, ok... But now a data breach due to employee incompetence? No thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17812610, 12 days agoright now I am very frustrated and find using last pass impossible.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16151627, 15 days agoA password manager with a data breach. Also the updates actively removed cross platform use without paying way more than competitors. Go use bitwarden or something else.
- Rated 2 out of 5by kazerniel, 16 days agoUsed LastPass for many years, but this new app version from a few weeks ago is actively worse than it was before. Autofill isn't offered on some forms that it used to, while it keeps trying to manage completely non-password-related fields (such as Steam's game search bar).