- by Firefox user 13544343, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5The new Kee password filling system just ROCKS! It is better than the earlier KeeFox mechanism. It works BRILLIANTLY even on the pesky multi-page login pages that are invading the web.
I simply cannot find any major functionality that I miss from KeeFox in Kee. Sure I can no longer launch KeePass from the add-on, but that is such a rarely used feature for me.
- by Firefox user 13533307, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Reviewers who are rating one star should please read about the limitations that Quantum imposes on addon development. In the circumstances, I'm thankful to the developer for developing this addon without which I'd probably have had to change browser.
- by LeBaux, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Kee (formerly KeeFox) is essentially what kept me using Firefox over Chrome for years. Mozilla should suck this developers dick day and night — it was no tremendous effort to completely rewrite the plugin to become web-extension.
- by Firefox user 13474825, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5MANY MANY THANKS Luckyrat !!!
5 stars for your work
anyway I am Waiting for previous functionality.
Now I must move back to Firefox 56, with your old KeeFox add-on.
Previous version was amazing- 10 stars.
- by Firefox user 13018747, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I usually do not do reviews but for this application I will make an exception. I have tried a few keepass browser extensions and your application makes the other look like crippleware…. it is that good, the UI and integration with keepass is excellent, and your app supports both Firefox and Chrome (my Favorites) with a common UI. Thanks and I will support your fine work with a donation.. Thanks!!
P.S. Ignore the haters, I do!
- by Hackerpcs, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Impressive migration, all the features I used on the old version were ported. A seamless compatibility with KeeOtp, the 2FA KeePass addon would be a great addition.
- by T-Mon, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm impressed with the developer's overall success in migrating KeeFox (now Kee) to WebExtensions. Kee remains one of the most versatile and powerful tools for using and managing passwords in Firefox. For those upset by the loss of certain features—search being the most often mentioned—please remember that this was a forced migration and that some of the technology needed to implement certain features doesn't exist with Firefox 57+. So don't blame the developer, especially since he's stated on kee.pm that he's committed to finding a way to bring features such as search back to Kee as soon as possible. Thanks, luckyrat!!