- by moroli-media, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5The best password manager. Works seamlessly with the local software installation of KeePass and I don't throw my passwords into any clouds. Free of charge! With similar tools you only get ripped off. That's why I like to donate voluntarily for such things.
- by Nico, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Top, fonctionne parfaitement avec KeePass 2, duo indispensable à l'heure actuelle. Enfin des mots de passe sécurisés, fini les doublons et autres mots de passe trop faciles à cracker. Et tout çà en open source et gratuit.
- by Firefox user 14088718, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Never loses connection with the database, unlike KeePassXC-Browser which would lose connection nearly every 60 seconds! Love the search in the toolbar icon!
- by Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is an excellent password manager, integrating with KeePass2 for Windows and Linux (it might also work with Mac, but I'm not sure, as I don't have one!). I've not used my browser password manager for years, and have used KeePass because it's portable across my machines, but I'm in control - I'm not reliant or beholden to a 3rd party to keep my data in-sync.
And, if you're a cross-browser person too, there's a version of Kee for Chrome too... which makes it even better!!
- by Spencer Reid, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent and (still) works like a charm after some minor adjustments in settings (Security and Interface).
Yes, I can agree with former users about how the new update reduced the quality as well as lead to some errors. However, after I visited their homepage and follow the instructions in order to install it correctly (https://www.kee.pm/) it worked as it used to do. The update caused some problem and before I reinstalled it and followed the instructions to the letter, didn't sync with Firefox.
Verdict: They still deserve 5/5 for an excellent job.
However, having to install the "Install KeePassRPC.plgx plugin" after the main installation is one unnecessary step which could be included in the installation pack.
- by Firefox user 13518344, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Die Erweiterung ist ein würdiger Ersatz zu dem normalen Passwortmanager und funktioniert perfekt.
Die Einrichtung war zwar etwas steinig, aber es werden alle Passwörter aus der KeePass Datenbank automatisch eingetragen.
Fünf Sterne von mir.