- by Алек, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Да, бесплатный (якобы). Да, ограниченное число серверов. Да, есть другие ограничения. Но сейчас включил этот аддон, а он говорит, что СЕГОДНЯ я использовал свой лимит и надо ждать 10 часов. Какой лимит?! Я включал его сутки назад для LinkedIn.
- by Firefox user 14969231, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5what a load of RUBBISH.. First off it seem to be NOT free any more or is broken as can not select country or turn it on to use. Load of CRAP. Use to be good. now it's not worth it. find a better free vpn.
- by ACDude, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5It looks very similar to SetupVPN, but doesn't work at all. Any server I click to connect, it fails after about 60 seconds, saying something about proxy and firewall. This on my home network, where I have neither.
- by Haxor, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Si j'avais pu mettre 0 étoile je l'aurais fait, c'est pas sympa de log les mots de passe de vos utilisateur, si votre db ce fait leak rip les 200k utilisateurs,
Je vous conseille de désinstaller cette appli !
- by nriley068, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Don't fall for all those fake 5-star reviews. Hoxx VPN is full of two-faced liars and hypocrites who spy on their own customers for the government while claiming to protect your privacy from "bad people". I will never use this service again.
When you go below the company B***S*** explanation layout (which is laid out like most of the "we have something we are trying to hide from you" contract information company policies) you, are clearly aware of the fact that they are passing on your personal/private/data to third party recipients!
In my humble opinion (IMHO) i would say, do NOT use it! But! Its entirely your choice and it always will be so, its up to you!
- by Firefox user 16066761, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I tried this extension because it was the most evaluated between the options, though it became suspicious once I installed it. It required a registration step which asked for no information (name, e-mail nor any other data) whatsoever, and I had to mark three checkboxes to give them "permissions", in order to move one with the process. No way.