- Rated 4 out of 5by Steve Penstone, 22 days agoWhat has happened that now when I click on a dial it does not open in the foreground?
Developer responseposted 22 days agoHello,
The click behavior should not change, but if clicking the dial opens it in a new tab, maybe you have "Ctrl" or "Shift" key stuck. Check also Options page / Dials / "Always open in New tab" option - make sure it's not checked.
Contact me to my support email if this didn't helped.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 18077368, 2 months agoMy No.1 Addon on FF with Windows. 4 Stars only because it ist not available for FF on Android. If Juraj deliver: then the 5Star ist complete. // Reply to Reply ;-) Thank you - iknow about the Cloud, but ist not like it is in the Browser... But looking forward to December: nice !!!
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
With the free cloud account you can already access your dials on Android using Cloud Dials page:
More info about that feature is here:
The proper Android version will be available too, once Firefox allows it, which should be in December:
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 5926074, 2 months agoIt seems there was a problem with the Gmail that sent the reply, so I reposted it.
It would be convenient if you could specify the scroll position when opening a page from a bookmark using the "Group Speed Dial" dial setting, instead of setting it at the top of the page, since there is no need to scroll.
There seems to have been an add-on called "Bookmark Scroll Position" before, but there is no similar one now.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
Regarding the scroll position, I'm not sure what you mean.
Could you write me email with more details?
You can find the contact in the Options page / About tab.
- Rated 4 out of 5by AwesmeGamer, 8 months agoFolders :-?
I have nothing against you charging for your features, but that is a free feature in Opera GX speed dial, that comes with Opera GX.
-edit I can not edit anything
put new dial pages add new columns nothing there is just an X not save changes which just does nothing. I am unsure what this was supposed to be doing :-?
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHello,
There is only a handful of PRO features, most features is free, including the folders/groups support, see my very old introduction video:
- Rated 4 out of 5by Slinx, a year agoWorks great, only wish there was a github or something as it seems none of the style options under "dials" seem to do anything. I'd really like to hide all these blank grey squares
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jay, a year agoFantastic add on been using it for a long time. Previous Speed dial was using stopped working with Firefox so went hunting, highly recommend it.
Only one thing I can't figure and maybe I missing something but would like to have groups and dials in Alphabetical order - can't seem to find a setting for that Juraj, am I blind or it isn't possible, with that I would give absolute 5 stars.. Cheers job well done.
- Rated 4 out of 5by mathkaczy, 2 years agoHello , its a really nice add-on but :) do i cant find the option to avoid overriding the existing dial when adding the new one :/ done it twice and i don't like it , would be nice to have the old one slide somewhere or just preventing to override this way, thanks for support !
I see that we cant make a discussion here :) that's too bad
I know how the system acts , unfortunately when you hold the new dial in the mouse you can accidentality click the existing one, and its not a big deal , as long as you remember what was where you clicked.
Please consider adding a feature to disable overriding when adding the new one, I believe to not be the only one finding this useful
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello,
When adding a new dial, clicking existing will replace it.
You need to click an empty one.
If you don't have any more free space, then resize your group or create a new one.
To resize or change layout of existing one, right click the group name (or open the main menu) and select "Edit group". There you can change layout or dimensions to add more dials.
I hope this helps :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14888428, 2 years agoЕдинственный недостаток - очень редко происходит Экспорт настроек вместе с Миниатюрами (получилось только 3 раза в 2021 году) и непонятна причина этого. А экспорт без миниатюр происходит мгновенно в папку "Загрузки".
- Rated 4 out of 5by kooky, 2 years agoGreat addon but since v18, when it opens a dial in a new tab, it opens a new tab in first position instead of the last one :(
- Rated 4 out of 5by Cael79, 2 years agoIt's not as good as Speed Dial [FVD] were. But it's the best we got right now.
If you want to open the same tab twice, for example the first page of youtube, you have to disable (untick) "Already opened page detection (see a "blue dot" in dial title)" in [General] or it will only focus on the already opened tab.
Took me way too long to figure out and it was driving me nuts.