- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13429819, 5 days ago"Caused firefox to keep crashing within seconds. I miss fvd speed dial"
Cant seem to reply your your response - Yeah, you were right, nothing to do with your add-on, firefox is crashing generally. Sorry for the complaint.
Developer responseposted 5 days agoHello,
This sounds super strange, addons should not be able to crash Firefox, even if they wanted to.
Could you write me email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with some more info?
Mostly I'm interested in changed you've made in the Options page.
And did it started after some update or you've just installed it?
There haven't been reports so there is a good chance something is broken in your Firefox (in that case, I would recommend using Firefox Reset). Or maybe you just need to update your GPU driver, they are common source of instability in software that uses hardware acceleration.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 5884167, a month agoThis app is poorly programmed. After every update of Firefox something doesn't work, currently all dial thumbs are no longer recognized. And do you still want money for something like that? Ridiculous!
Developer responseposted a month agoHello,
Sadly, storage breakage is a Firefox issue. Addons these days can't access drive or database directly, they only instruct browser to store or load data. If thumbnails are missing, it's likely result of a broken IndexedDB database.
Regarding the Pro version, well it's to cover the development cost. Since I'm not payed by Mozilla, I have to earn money somehow, and most of my addons are free, so this one is the only one that actually keeps me and my work alive :).
It's a pretty bad paying job being an addon developer, that's for sure :(.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Patricek0056, 2 months agoI removed this trash, because half of features are paid!
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
Only these features are payed:
Everything else is free, which should be a huge majority :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Holla die Waldfee, 3 months agoGood addon but partially broken since latest updateHello,
I'll fix the broken popup search in the upcoming release.
If there is more issues with the last release, please let me know! I'm working on several issues now and I plan to release it in upcoming days.
- Rated 5 out of 5by cck3100, 3 months agoThere is no longer the default group when i click the button on the menu bar. I have to click the "Groups" check mark for it to show up THEN I can click on it. Extremely annoying.
Edit: Problem has been fixed. Thank you so much.Hello,
Could you write me email with more details?
Ideally exact steps to reproduce the issue.
If I can reproduce it, I can fix it in the upcoming release.
Note that by default, first group is opened (unless another group is marked as default). But I did changed the popup so I may have break something...
- Rated 5 out of 5by pulsar14, 3 months ago"Open Group on Mouse-over" problem:
It's too reactive, it does its job but ... too quickly.
For example, I selected a group ... and at a certain point I have to choose an option in the browser menu or anything positioned above the group bar ... but as soon as the mouse crosses the bar, the current group suddenly changes a second from where the mouse passed.
It is therefore difficult, if not impossible, to move the mouse without the current group changes without wanting it.
Therefore, it would be useful to add to the option "Open Group on Mouse-Over" also a delay, then let the mouse cross the bar without sudden and unwanted group changes. Thank you
Big ThankU for the quick Response & for the good job done! Issue fixed 👍👌