- Rated 5 out of 5The extension that Mozilla didn't make because they like Google's $$$
- Rated 3 out of 5It works, but it works better than expected. I just want to restrict Google on other sites (reason I got this extention, for example: I don't want "log in using your Google account" on eBay), but I want to be able to log in to Google-pages themselves (google.com, google.de etc). I activated it in the preferences, but it won't work. Deactivated at the moment, please fix.
/edit: okay, maybe I'm just too dumb: when I *don't* activate the "ignore /search pages" option, it kinda works, although it says it will *not* work (meaning: leave them be as they would without the addon) on searches when the box is ticked. I'm confused.
- Rated 3 out of 5Works to some extent...It does not allow you to be signed into say YOUTUBE (as I want) but not stay signed in to GOOGLE search (as I dont want)...doesnt matter which tab its in, if you log out of google your logged out of Youtube in a different Tab.....shame...
- Rated 5 out of 5👍
- Rated 1 out of 5Breaks google sheets, brings up the yellow banner "A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do? Stop it/wait" and begins to crash Firefox. Unfortunately I can't disable it for Sheets only, so I can't use it at all.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you very much. Works perfect now. (Was: Breaks Google search)
- Rated 1 out of 5it completely screws up container system and breaks "return" ability so you can't return to google search after visiting a website.
- Rated 4 out of 5Please make it open another tab instead of opening at current tab.
- Rated 5 out of 5muito bom
- Rated 5 out of 5Would be great to be able to exclude GMail as one can exclude Maps.
Please consider adding the option.
(I prefer to have gmail in a container just for itself)
- Rated 4 out of 5Thanks.