Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Ruben, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5Its a really great and needed idea - but doesn't work multiple google accounts. If you have google open in a container tab thats for a specific google profile, this tab hijacks that tab and reloads it. Would be awesome if it quarantined all non-containered tabs, but allowed containered tabs to do their thing.
- by criticabug, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works well. The addon doesn't support .google TLD itself so some sites not listed in GOOGLE_DOMAINS etc will be loaded in a usual tab. I think opensource.google might go DEVELOPER_DOMAINS in backgroud.js?
- by Firefox user 15739997, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5Worked fine for a while, but something changed very recently where every Youtube link opens in TWO TABS. Super annoying...so buh bye Google Container.
- by Gaurav Dhital, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Not great. Can use google for the most part but can't login to my university email using this. After being redirected from the university portal to what I assume would be gmail, it gets stuck at "www.google.com/a/.edu/acs"
- by Firefox user 15749454, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Was a bit concerned when google started to sync my clipboard across devices. This fixed that, and hasn't broken any sites that I've tried (sheets, drive, gmail, youtube, search) with the default configuration.
- by Makis, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works well except it could open Google pages to a new tab instead of using the existing one as this looses page history. I have had to reopen the previous page numerous times because I can't use Back.
- by majoraswrath, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Great, but one remark. Could you give us an option when opening a link from google search that it overwrites the current tab and not open in a new tab. So like close the google container and just open the new link???