- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15406803, 3 years agoWhen I first got this extension, when I clicked on a tweet it would take me to the users page instead of a popup. Eventually it stopped doing this and I assumed an update fixed it. I had to refresh Firefox today and now Good Twitter is back to going to the users page. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but same results. *Update* I cleared Twitter cookies and now GoodTwitter is good again. :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by S.N, 3 years agoGreat addon to bring back you to the good & old UI twitter. I really love it.
Recently, I realized that it takes me to each user page when I click a tweet in my TL, thus I have to step back to the previous page and start to read tweets all the way to down from the beggining again. I tried with other similar addons but it happens only when I use GoodTwitter.
- Rated 5 out of 5by goo, 3 years agothis is exactly what i was looking for... hate the new "look" of twitter... this gives me back my sanity.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15296041, 4 years agoPerfect to get rid the new FU (take it or leave it) UI.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sarisisop, 4 years agoThank you for this, I can use Twitter again.
Just two things though:
#1 If you click a tweet it goes to the authors page instead of staying on the timeline.
#2 Video sound is not working correctly, it sounds slow.
Edit: Confirmed, thank you. Now given 5 stars.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Irwan, 4 years agoit works well before. 5 stars. it doesn't now by this review edited.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15237844, 4 years agoThe extension is just amazing. Works for all my web browsers. Though from today, for some reason, when at Mozilla Firefox, it doesn't change the interface to the old one, no matter how many times I clear the history (and cache) and press ctrl+r
- Rated 5 out of 5by S-ed, 4 years agoAs for 2019.08.23 does work! Requires you to clear the cache. Fixed my paste issue.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15216033, 4 years agoEverything works great except that when you click on a tweet, you get sent to the author's profile before it pops up, rather than remaining on the main timeline, which makes it difficult to keep your place. It's still miles better than that horrid new interface though.