Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by CapoFantasma97, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately it doesn't work at all. Nothing shows up on eBay. Looks like I'll have to stick with the website of gixen and copypasting the auction IDs.
- by Firefox user 14451368, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Like the last half dozen of your so-called enhancements, this doesn't work. I pay for a Gixen account and just get the error message you must enter maximum bid. Debug your product before you dump it on us to test. Make it work.
- by Firefox user 14386163, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is great and saves a deal of time.
Just click on the "Add to Gixen" button and a new Firefox window opens; all you need to fill in is the max bid amount and confirm.
One minor defect: The offset time can only be altered from the default to a limited number of alternatives, which do not necessarily include your account defaults. To change offsets to your chosen value, you may have to edit/modify your snipe.
- by spoonpilot, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5The best and easiest way to place (snipe) bids at eBay.
Much improved with the update to v1.42 as it now fully loads in background tabs. This fixes the issue of the missing button and the need to reload page.
Easy to use and works seamlessly. It saves me so much time, especially when making bids on many different items at once.
Anyone who uses eBay should use Gixen and anyone who uses Gixen should use this add-on.
- by Firefox user 13187271, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Makes adding a Gixen snipe quick and easy. Occasionally, the "Add to Gixen" link fails to appear on the eBay page, but this is easily fixed by reloading the page.
I hope the switchover to the new login system at Gixen doesn't break this add-on.