- by Merl, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Hi, many thanks for your reply. Now I know what the story is, all good. My main reason for trying it was the ability to reduce the hours visible. Something that appears to have been an option in the Calendar that was removed by Google ?
Two apparent options labelled 'Restart Position and Reload' (whatever that means) and 'Show/Hide Button'. Neither seem to do anything. Installed Chrome and their add-on, and full featured there. Not sure what's up.
Developer responseposted a month agoHi Merl, I'm sorry about this but I just don't have the time to maintain two versions for a free extension, despite having been led to believe initially that Firefox and Chrome extensions were basically compatible. About 90% of the code is... but the remaining 10% is not, and that's the part that requires a lot of time because of different Authentication methods and the very tedious submission/approval process which can literally take weeks. In addition to this Google announced a while back that Chrome is moving to "manifest v3", which requires a complete rewrite, and we don't even know if Firefox will do the same. I'll see if I can put together a working "lite" version for FF without authentication to Google accounts.
Update: a new 'Lite' version with most of the functionality of the Chrome version (without any Google authentication) is now online :-)