Why do I need Speed Dial?
First of all, it's very convenient—your favorite sites are always within immediate reach. Moreover, it saves time—you don't have to leaf through countless bookmarks. Everything’s right in view.
- Speed Dial: allows you to create your own Dials
- Most-Visited: lists the sites you visit most often. Each Dial contains a group with the full list of URLs you’ve visited. You can add any Dial from the Most-Visited category to your Speed Dial.
- Recently Closed: If you’ve closed a page by mistake and don't know how to find it again, you’ll see it in the Recently Closed category.
Want access to your favorite sites from any computer? It’s easy! The Syncing feature will bring you just a click away from the sites you need at any moment!
- Quick Dial
- Block by URL or domain: This feature allows you to exclude unwanted URLs from Speed Dial
- Background templates (similar to wallpapers in Windows) in browser window
- Double-clicking on the space near the search form minimizes it. Double-clicking on the white space near Dials allows you to hide them as well
- Hold the left mouse button and move the mouse to the right or to the left in order to switch from one mode to another. Available modes are: Speed Dial, Most Visited, Recently Closed
- Four thumbnail sizes: Big, Medium, Small, and List (shows a list for those who prefer a compact view)
- Customizable background colors
- Several modes for setting the background image: Fill, Fit, Stretch, Tile, and Center (the same as in Windows)
- Customizable font size and color in Speed Dial
- Activation/Deactivation Favicon+Title and URL under the Dials
- Customizable page-opening mode in the Speed Dial: in the current tab (Hotkey: Ctrl+Click); in a background tab (Hotkey: Ctrl+Shift+Click).
- Customizable number of rows in the Speed Dial. Auto-mode available.
- Popular group: automatically displays the most popular Dials
- Groups: Create, Delete, and Edit. You can add Dials to the groups
- Give your Dials a fully customizable design—play with size, transparency, fonts, and colors
- Customize the background color—you can even include uploads of your own pics!
- Easy backup: simply export a file with your Dials into a folder on your hard drive
★★ Sync with Chrome if needed★★
Super Start, New Tab Tools, Speed Dial, Fast Dial, Tabgruppen Alternatives, Xmarks replacement, X-marks replacement
Terms of Services and Privacy of using Nimbus Web Inc products:
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all web sites
- Read and modify bookmarks
- Input data to the clipboard
- Access browsing history
- Monitor extension usage and manage themes
- Access browser tabs
- Store unlimited amount of client-side data