- by Yunier Guerra Sánchez, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5la rapidez para cambiar de proxys y que te permite almacenar tu usuario y contraseña, pero no te deja escoger el mismo proxy para varios protocolos
- by dg54, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5How to disable the sync?
My pc and laptop has different proxy settings, and foxyproxy always make firefoxs in different devices use the same proxy.
So there is always a firefox (on pc or laptop) cannot work well.
how to disable the sync?
- by Firefox user 13572306, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5The subscribe function do not exist any more after i updated FF. So I tried to add the pattern rules to meet my needs.
However, the pattern rules sometimes do not work right and the update of the log is very late in the new version of foxypxory.
And sometimes I get the the page of 'what's is my ip' after
I clicked the log button. Anyway, foxyproxy has been the first choice for me and I hope it will work better and better.
Thank you for your hard work.
- by NeoTrey, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, there. This add-on was awesome before firefox 57 update. Now it's really give me headaches. I am using ShadowSocks as proxy. when I set by patterns and priority, I can not access blocked sites. Switching to using proxy shadowsocks for all URL, I can, but there will be huge memory problem. FoxyProxy version is 6.1.9. imported old xml setting file. I think the old FoxyProxy.xml file is the problem, wish the subscription list auto-updating could be available soom.
- by saviorium, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I managed to make it work in 57, and I think it's the best proxy switcher here. Other extension just throw premium proxies in your face and collect your data for promotional needs.
Firefox proxy settings were interfering with FoxyProxy. Switched to "Use system settings" and it's works fine.
I know developer is working hard to make it work in new firefox.
There was a good feature in old version. Adding sites to list by hotkey. I hope you bring that to new version eventually.Thank you for kind words. The feature you want is called QuickAdd. I may not be able to add it by hotkey (WebExtension limitation for now, as far as I understand), but I can add it as a context-menu (right-click) option.
- by Jorn, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5After the FF57 update I imported my configuration from FF56. I thought it was working fine, the URLs I had set up patterns for were being fetched through the specified proxy, or so I thought because the logs told me so. However this morning, I forgot to start Tor (the proxy I'm using), however all the URLs were being loaded, even the ones that were, according to the FoxyProxy log, loaded through the proxy. So it seems like it isn't working at all.
Great Add-on however! I understand the difficulties with porting the Add-on to WebExtensions and I am confident that the developer is capable of fixing this.