- Rated 5 out of 5by Jahman, 5 hours agoNe vous inquitez pas,, voici comment récupérer votre configuration
1: télécharger l'ancienne version 7.5.1: https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/versions/
2: installer la via: about:addons
3: exporter votre configuration au format json
4: installer la mise à jour 8.2
5: dans les options, choisissez Import from older versions puis selectionner le fichier json précédent
Et voila, il n'y a pas mort d'hommes :)
Merci aux dévelloppeurs de l'extension, elle est géniale!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13833153, 9 hours agoThis last update broke everything and deleted my proxies. No warning, no nothing, it's also very ugly now. Thanks, now I get to spend valuable time today figuring out how to get it back to where it was.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bernd, 15 hours agoWorks nicely. There had been a slight issue with the version that got automatically installed yesterday - with the update today the old proxies got restored.
To all people ranting here, please calm down and better check out the corresponding github page
I had been a bit surprised yesterday and then just checked that site - the README already explains it and more details are under issues.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ty, 17 hours agoIt seems everything was broken on version 8.2, released Dec 6, 2023.
All you users can use the previous version through the see all versions link.
You can download and setup version 7.5.1 and will work fine!
Also, you should set the automatic update for add-ons to disable.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13375376, 2 days agoafter the new update, everything became sucks, especially the proxy with a pattern, in this mode, I can't open even one page, we don't need a new version please revert old great version :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ali, 2 days agoThe previous ui was much better and efficient. Color pattern is not good and some of the icons can not be recognized easily.
If there was a them switcher for this problem, it be much better. There is no point to add any effect on switching the proxies.
Also, the patterns are not working!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17326475, 2 days agoYou can restore the missing settings. Go to the version selection at https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/versions/, install version 7.5.1, and disable updates until the developer fixes the issue.
Пропавшие настройки можно восстановить. Зайдите в выбор версии https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/versions/ установите 7.5.1 и отключите обновления пока разработчик не исправит проблему.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13376332, 2 days agoThis update removed all my settings. I tried installing the previous version I'd been using (7.5.1), but my settings are still gone. We need instructions on how to restore settings in the working version.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Desmatosuchus, 2 days agoWell, it completely broke as of ver. 8.x
-Settings were NOT instantly reset in my case, but were completely messed up after an unroll attempt.
-Overall browser performance and webpage loading speed severely tanked when using patterns mode
-Every connection through any known healthy proxy server times out before loading anything at all