- by Firefox user 14667933, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Ein super Addon um Cookies ganz gezielt und differenziert zu verwalten. Um Klassen besser, als die eingebaute Cookie-Verwaltung des FF. Das Benutzermenü ist hervorragend strukturiert und verständlich. Mit Grips und Liebe zum Detail programmiert. Für mich ist es ein "Brot-und-Butter"-Werkzeug geworden, das auf jeden Fall in meinem Firefox dazugehört. Den Autor kann man auf der Webseite camp-firefox.de auch direkt erreichen.
A great addon to manage cookies in a targeted and differentiated manner. Classes better than the FF's built-in cookie management. The user menu is well structured and understandable. Programmed with brains and attention to detail. For me it has become a "bread and butter" tool that definitely belongs to my Firefox. The author can also be reached directly on the camp-firefox.de website
- by Kriggs, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The rating is biased with people that don't read documentation, should be way higher and with way more downloads. Work as intended and is a really good feature, I'm certain this will become default someday. Thanks for the hours invested in this Addon!
- by c5942958, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but I can't get it to work on https://demo.agektmr.com/storage/ for LocalStorage, and I don't know other method to see if LocalStorage is actually working in this addon.
I'm sorry, I don't know what I did before, but it actually works!
By the way I suppose it's normal that "SessionStorage" on this site doesn't get instantly deleted on Manual Cleanup regardless of "Protect currently...", I have to close the tab or restart the browser (I'm on v70.0.1(64-bit).
Also can this Manual Cleanup do more than the built-in "manage data" from about:preferences#privacy?
Thank you.Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I just checked your link and it works for me. Several things might be an issue here: 1. You need to actually enable cleanup in the settings in addition to creating rules, since the cleanups are disabled by default. 2. On Firefox for Android, the local storage cleanup is not supported. 3. You might have your rules set up to prevent cleanup on that domain. If you need more assistance, please visit https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/
- by cdo, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Working very well; only request atthis point would be some more detailed documentation for some of the specific data types (how to select/clear). Thanks for a really good tool!
- by Unvir, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Will ever add support for removing cookies based on containers? I'm using Multi-Account containers, and this is the only thing that stops me from using your addon. I think many will make the jump to your addon once this is done.