- by Cicilia Ve, a month agoRated 4 out of 5I'm a pro user since 2 years ago. Using Forest in my phone is so pleasant experience but it becomes disappointing when it comes to adds on. I'm sure I have bought "that" tree and I can see it had been unlocked in the phone version but I still find it locked in this extension. The problem is I want to plant the same tree each month, so this problem bothers me. Please tell me when you've already fixed it because I want to take a look. Keep improving ^^
- by Firefox user 14904694, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5Should be a straight up 0 stars because there is no way to fail and the timer can not be deactivated nor restarted, which is critical functionality. This is really bad, but it looks good.
- by Firefox user 14098513, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5It's a great app and for me blocking websites works flawlessly. However, it doesn't sync properly with the Android app and with this extension I only have 2 trees unlocked, whereas in the app I've unlocked a lot.
- by NJ, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5I glad it's can blocking the web I used!! I usually use this, I very recommend it and I wanna give 5 star but I wanna ask can this extension have time more than 120minutes? Like can customize the time and don't have unlimited time thx!!
- by embla, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great extension on its own and I recommend it. I also use the iphone app (which has a small pricetag but is totally worth it). Would give it five stars if the two could be synced with regard to total time focused (although allowing for separate coin collection/trees to grow on each device is good, I'd sacrifice that for a more accurate count of actual time focused).
Another feature would, by itself, also push this to five stars: allowing one to set a countdown to a tree being planted - that would be super helpful for us break-extenders!