Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by server33, 22 days agoRated 4 out of 5Really like the extension as it helps me keep on track and actually concentrate.
Only thing that is annoying, is that there doesn't seem to be a way to mute the ("You've grown a tree notification"), the sound it makes whenever it happens is always super jarring.
If that gets fixed (A setting to turn the sound off), I would give 5 stars
- by Firefox user 15901626, a month agoRated 4 out of 5I LOVE the Forest app and browser extension! The extension is super helpful because I can blacklist sites while still maintaining general access to the internet. Took off one star because my browser extension only lets me plant the default trees even though I am correctly signed into my account, which should have multiple trees unlocked. I can temporarily fix this by deleting and reinstalling the extension, but it always reverts back to only allowing default trees (n = ~5). @ Forest extension developers: please fix this! It makes me so sad to not be able to plant my octopus, nest, wisteria, ginko, or maple trees during on my browser extension!!! Thank you! :)
- by João D., a month agoRated 3 out of 5The add-on is good, but its only problem is the fact that it doesn't provide coins when countdown finishes. It shows I earned coins, but I don't receive them. It's really dissapointing. :(
- by Firefox user 15672311, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5It's a great Android app and Mozilla plugin! but, as someone already said here, while using as a firefox addon, it would be great to have a notification when a session ends - Something like a sound or a pop-up would be very helpful. Please update the addon
- by Firefox user 15777402, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5can't use the Blacklist only..... when I open the website in Blacklists, the tree won't be killed and it is still working..... and also has the Sync problem ...
- by Marty, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't sync anymore. Tried clicking the Sync button, logging out and back in. The history I'm seeing in my browser is nowhere to be found on the mobile app. That defeats the whole purpose of this extension. Please fix.
- by tb, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Isn't comparable to the mobile app in terms of features. Doesn't sync tree notes automatically, doesn't have a functioning timer, doesn't have a 5 minute rest period, doesn't show all trees planted(only in the browser session) Doesn't save if you exit the browser without syncing. And many many more.
Edit: Now with the recent update, notifications no longer work, so you don't know if the timer has ended.
Edit 2: Now sync doesn't work. USELESS, might as well set a Google timer since it core functionality works better then this extension as of now.