- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12730240, 6 years agoFont Finder is a simple to use, yet powerful addon. With one click, an entire paragraph’s font family, color (both hex and RGB), spacing, transformation and element details can be shown. If you are any type of designer, creative writer or simply enjoy knowing what goes on beyond words read on a screen, this addon will be a great addition to your browsing experience. As a Photoshop user, I tend to sit on font websites trying to find a font that suits my needs for a certain design. I see tons of fonts all over the web that I would love to use, but never knew their names. This addon is a time-saver and a life-saver. However, I did notice that I have two “Font Finders” to select from, where the first option does not do anything and the second one does. Confusing at first, but does not take away from the experience of the addon.
Now, onto execution. Using Font Finder is simple to use, all you need to do is:
1) Highlight a word that has the desired font
2) Right click the highlighted section
3) Mouse over Font Finder
4) Click “Analyze Selection”
5) A box should appear that contains information about the font
And that’s it! Enjoy.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Сергей, 6 years agoСреди моих расширений это первое, которое перешло с XUL на WebExtension! Учитывая, что многие расширения этого автора использую, надеюсь, что продолжение будет ;)