Reviews for FireShot: Full Web Page Screenshots (♥♥♥♥♥)
FireShot: Full Web Page Screenshots (♥♥♥♥♥) by susbox
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15037318, 3 years agoTo the developer:
In outlook.com, if you read an email whose bottom part you have to scroll down, using this addon Page Screenshot, it will screenshot the whole VISIBLE AREA but not the NOT VISIBLE PART that is seen only when you scroll down your email.
What I wanted was an addon that would allow me to get a screenshot in jpg or pdf of not only the visible part of the email but especially also the not visible part of the email that is accessible only when you scroll down to see it.
Therefore, I cannot use this addon because it does not do what its title says "Full Web Page Screenshots". The title should be "Screenshot of Only the visible part of the Web Page".
- Rated 1 out of 5by bp, 3 years agoi tried to take screen shot of my hotmail with full page, but at result many parts were missing in screen shot which was take by fireshot
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12478365, 3 years agoDoesn't save full web-page, onli visible part. Have tried to select manually full page, but the result was the same - only random visible part of the screen
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15244503, 3 years agoformat pdf non respecté - pdf sous forme d'image
- Rated 1 out of 5by sam88, 3 years agoDon't install this extension, it substitutes the links for an link to getfireshot website.
- Rated 1 out of 5by sans, 4 years agopretty useless without paying, bait and pay :( Reported for false advertising since the functions advertised are for the vast majority only valid in the other paid version)
- Rated 1 out of 5by JediKnut, 4 years agoBreaks the page with gaps - extension didn't work. Uninstalling.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15198483, 4 years agoIt didn't captured anything, in the new window only shown a broken image icon. The picture redirects to "data:," and shown nothing, it saved a 0 byte file.
Update 1, reply to developer: yes, I'm using Firefox Develoepr Edition 71.0b4 x64
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThanks. Are you using the latest version of Firefox?
Update 1: Thanks. I tried this and had the same problem in 71b4. This is a Beta version, we cannot expect from it a 100% reliability. Hopefully they fix it prior to the public release.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fuck Off, 4 years agoI love this screenshot, but the new Firefox 68.0 is not compatible.. once this is fixed, i can change the stars to 5 and reload it for use.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Hirschferkel, 4 years agoOnce worked great ... but it will break on more and more websites. Shoots a kind of "mobile" snapshot, where only small parts of the websites are visible, even in selection mode. Sad ...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ahmed Han, 4 years agoFails at long pages. Cannot properly capture the entire page area.