- by Firefox user 14257688, 14 hours agoRated 3 out of 5A recent update caused my custom there to start forcing dark/night mode on websites. This doesn't happen on some default themes, but on my custom one I can't find an option to return to a light theme. I liked it a lot before this update.
- by Alex, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5Would be 5*, but using a dark theme forces night mode CSS on websites that rely on the system theme. This is very undesirable, and should not be something controlled by the browser theme. Reading night-mode websites during the day is uncomfortable, meaning you have to disable this extension or launch the colors editor again to switch to a different theme.
- by Firefox user 15440804, 4 days agoRated 5 out of 5Hey, thank you. Thank you and your dear colleagues for this very, very wonderful program you have made available to the general public. Thanks a lot
- by KirkH420, 7 days agoRated 2 out of 5I don't know what I was expecting. I guess I thought it was going to allow me to not only set a bg image but also be able to see what the image actually is and maybe the entire navigation bar. Images only affect the tabs (windows 10). Uninstalled within 10 minutes.
- by gerald2011, 19 days agoRated 4 out of 5... This plugin sets the dark mode on websites ...
Found a first solution with the additional installed addon 'automaticDark - Time-Based Theme Changer' of simonkhzhang. In settings of this addon set only 'Change themes based on the system theme' and both! 'Daytime theme: and Nighttime theme:' to light not to dark (german means hell anstelle dunkel). Hope this works for you. Kind regards, Gerald
- by Skem9, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This has got the be the best theme available because I get to make my own theme whenever I want, and customize the colors to how my mood fits. Thanks for making this available for us!
- by GaryZ, a month agoRated 1 out of 5I installed the extension because I wanted to add color to the top bar. I made some changes and exited the setup to see the results. But I couldn't find a way to get back to the setup. Finally, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. But the same thing happened; I couldn't get back to the setup page. So I'm going to uninstall it and hope I can find a way to actually use the extension.
- by Firefox user 13042018, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox Colors represents the whole sad history of Firefox and Mozilla. Starting with the best of intentions, and then like a machine rolling through mud, accumulating sludge as it progresses till it is unrecognisable and impossible to use. Gets a good cleanup and starts all over again.
I agree with many of the others, who, like me, are frustrated at this stupid implementation. Every change appears to be irreversible. I have lost all my careful colour setups of versions past. Oh well, there are probably some idiots in a room somewhere patting themselves on the back and thinking they did a great job - so this won't change.
It's okay, we are almost at the point in the Firefox cycle where I drop off and walk with relief towards Chrome...