- Rated 2 out of 5I went from a 4 to a 2 star, This add-on is great but needs a lot more work.
Sometimes it does not work and you can't save your settings.
- Rated 4 out of 5I tested several tab suspending add-ons But I like this one.
However the settings to suspend tabs after number of seconds (default is 60) does not work, instead the tabs are suspended right away which is annoying. I'm using FF 69.0
Please fix it. Thanks!
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello and thanks for review!
I'm glad that you like my extension.
In next update this bug should be fixed!
Please be patient because I work on extension when I can after work.
- Rated 3 out of 51) there is no whitelist yet
2) there is no "Dont suspend during this session" (temporary whitelist)
3) the suspended tab is registered in history so if I press the back arrow from a recently restored tab it goes back to the suspended page
4) should not suspend tabs receiving text input
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello!
Thanks for your review.
Many features that you mentioned are in plans.
Current builds are not finished product yet.
"Dont suspend during this session" is great feature. I will add this to task list.
- Rated 3 out of 5does not suspend currently active tab :(
no toolbar icon visibleHello and thanks for review!
Code related with icon in toolbar is temporarily removed.
New icon in toolbar will come with useful fast access popup menu.
It is not bug, i just want to make that best I can without hurry.
Currently suspending active tab is not allowed. A lot of people said me that the way how it works is annoying so in near future you can expect changes in way how it works.
- Rated 3 out of 5It's great when it works, but it stopped working awhile ago for me.Hello!
Thanks for review, if you have problems with extension you can send me email with more informations (eg. what exactly stop working).
So sorry for any problems that you have, extension is still in beta so not always everything works.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great, simple and easy to use.
FYI, you can not suspend a tab that you are looking at (active page).
Also if you see that some sites do not suspend, check the options, by default pined tabs, audio playing tabs are not suspendable, you need to uncheck this in options.
Thanks and Good job Piotr!
- Rated 4 out of 5Thank you so much. A white-list would be AWESOME!
- Rated 5 out of 5This is what I was looking for. There are other tab suspenders for Firefox, but this one is the best for me as it keeps the suspended/hibernated tabs frozen as I click on them. This feature was what i was missing from TGS over at Chrome.
As a little advice for the developer, you could make that as a tickbox option. And possibly make the suspended tab page a little more pretty (use that space to your advantage). Also, a little request, is it possible to make that page dark? (would be AMASING!)Hello and thanks for review!
A moment ago I released new version of addon that contain simple dark mode!
There also some more new features!
- Rated 5 out of 5I'm lovng this add-on and it has made Firefox usable again for me. As others have noted, it's very comparable to The Great Suspender. I wanted to request a feature if it is not yet already in the works. My favorite feature of TGS is that when it suspended a Youtube video it would save the timestamp in the URL. Though maybe some of my privacy add-ons are interfering with this somehow.
- Rated 5 out of 5As one who opens hundreds of tabs at times, this addon is a lifesaver.
- Rated 3 out of 5Using FF68.0.1 in spanish, the addon's behavior is quite random. I still couldn't manage to find the "suspend other tabs" or the "right/left" features, and a whietelist should be a must. Still, 3 stars because the automatic suspending works as it should
Developer responseposted 6 months agoHello, thanks for review!
Options related to manual suspending are available when you click on tab with right button of mouse.
If you will still have problems, feel free to send me e-mail!
Whitelist will be added in future.
- Rated 3 out of 5Does its job, but seems to have been (update: partially) broken by Firefox v68.0.
- Rated 5 out of 5It may look experimental, but really does a good job. I missed this feature so much after migrating browsers.
- Rated 4 out of 5thx for the hardwork
one suggestion: how about add feature to auto reload when viewing tab in suspension
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHello!
Thanks for your review! Feature that you mentioned is in plans, but first I need to fix bugs related with auto-suspending and write some code tests!