- Rated 2 out of 5désinstallé car quand on réactive l'onglet, c'est la page http qui est rechargée (et pas l'onglet qui retrouve sa forme première). De plus, un aperçu de la page telle qu'elle était avant suspension serait un vrai plus. Je vais tester Tab discard à la place.
- Rated 5 out of 5A great extension. I considerably lowered the energy impact of my browsing thanks to it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Simple and does the work, no gimmicks. Please add an option to keep original favicons (not to be desaturated). Thank you for your great work so far!
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on greatly eased my transition from Chrome using The Great Suspender, to Firefox ever since Google's latest update broke a lot of features I used (specifically "undo close tab" and picture-in-picture).
- Rated 4 out of 5I cannot add an exception for the tab like "Don't suspend for now"
- Rated 4 out of 5High-quality, no-frills extension that works great. Sorely missing whitelist customization though (it has an internal whitelist that cannot be modified).
- Rated 4 out of 5Works just like I used to a similar extension in Chrome. The only single downside yet is that it can't suspend the active tab, only tabs that are not active. Otherwise I'd wish browsers would have such extensions already built in be default.
- Rated 5 out of 5This never really worked for me at all before but I kept it. For whatever reason it now works superbly. Hope this continues and please, don't fix it if it ain't broke.
- Rated 4 out of 5I've tried quite a few, and this extension could easily become my favorite "tab suspender". I'm missing some features like a contextual menu (inside current webpage) with whitelist/blacklist options. Sill, thanks, and great work.
- Rated 5 out of 5Tried a bunch. I like this one. Specifically, it helps when switching to suspended tabs, it's not auto-reloaded. And it has suspend all left or right tabs functionality.
- Rated 1 out of 5отвратительно, потерял вкладки и историю просмотра, зачем я установил ЭТУ хрень? Тупо хотел повысить эффективность браузера остановив не нужные вкладки а в результате разу же попал на это вредительское расширение , почему в мазиле это не может стоять такая функция по умолчанию чтобы не рисковать!?
UPD чтоб ты эдох тот кто сделал это расширение, не заваливай интернет всяким хламом если не умеешь делать нормальные продукты.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello!
Be aware that extension is still in experimental phase of developement.
If you don't know how to correctly use my extension or if you have any kind of problems you can write issue on Github or contact me via E-mail it will be helpful for making better product.
Anyway, for next time don't be rude to other people.
- Rated 4 out of 5Thanks Michalewicz, looking good so far. But perhaps a manual suspend issue has crept in. I've just installed for the first time with v3.5.0 and the "Suspend" option in the tab context menu doesn't do anything. If I choose "Suspend All to the right", for instance, then manual suspend works and tabs to the right do suspend.Hello!
In current version this is not possible to suspend active tab (any other should work).
The way how it works now is unintuitive. I'm rewriting this system according to user's feedback.
I'm glad that you like my addon. In new version system will be works better but please be patient because I'm working on extension after my full-time job so developement process is slow.
- Rated 5 out of 5¡Excelente para optimizar la memoria ram!
- Rated 2 out of 5I went from a 4 to a 2 star, This add-on is great but needs a lot more work.
Sometimes it does not work and you can't save your settings.
- Rated 4 out of 5I tested several tab suspending add-ons But I like this one.
However the settings to suspend tabs after number of seconds (default is 60) does not work, instead the tabs are suspended right away which is annoying. I'm using FF 69.0
Please fix it. Thanks!Hello and thanks for review!
I'm glad that you like my extension.
In next update this bug should be fixed!
Please be patient because I work on extension when I can after work.
- Rated 3 out of 51) there is no whitelist yet
2) there is no "Dont suspend during this session" (temporary whitelist)
3) the suspended tab is registered in history so if I press the back arrow from a recently restored tab it goes back to the suspended page
4) should not suspend tabs receiving text inputHello!
Thanks for your review.
Many features that you mentioned are in plans.
Current builds are not finished product yet.
"Dont suspend during this session" is great feature. I will add this to task list.
- Rated 3 out of 5does not suspend currently active tab :(
no toolbar icon visibleHello and thanks for review!
Code related with icon in toolbar is temporarily removed.
New icon in toolbar will come with useful fast access popup menu.
It is not bug, i just want to make that best I can without hurry.
Currently suspending active tab is not allowed. A lot of people said me that the way how it works is annoying so in near future you can expect changes in way how it works.