- Rated 3 out of 5suspends same tab multiple times and is afterwards not able to restore the tab as it was...
Had to urldecode several times to at least reget the url that i had opened... (for 30 tabs..)
three stars as the developer reacted immediately, opened issue on githubHello!
Extension is still in experimental phase and there is possibility of bugs which is mentioned on top of description.
Which version do you used?
With this information it will be possible to fix the problem.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as a charm.
Thanks for your works :D
- Rated 4 out of 5Thank you for the dark theme on disabled pages! One feature request - please allow the option to set minimum number of tabs before any tabs are suspended - for example, Tab Suspender will suspend tabs only if x number of tabs are opened. I love the dark mode included - please get in touch if you'd like for me to design for you, I'm a UX and artist. :) Thank you! My handle on insta is @scarfoot_
Edit: Thank you, Michalewicz. Can you please dm me on instagram? My id is above. Whenever you want to start work on the ux, please let me know. :)Hello Varun!
I will add your feature request to task list!
Thanks for your wanting to help!
For now I'm still working mainly on features but when I will be making UI it is highly possible that I will be need UX designer!
- Rated 3 out of 5Otherwise good but url in tab is replaced by cryptic "moz-extension://7a1ce...." url which does not work together with e.g. "Hotkey Tabs" extensionHello xkr47!
I'm not sure whether it will be possible to change this cryptic url because of browser limits.
Anyway I will investigate this problem!
- Rated 5 out of 5The ability to not automatically reload a suspended page when opening/returning-to a tab is what makes this extension stand out from others! Two feature requests - allow the current tab to be suspended, and adding support for (custom) keyboard shortcuts. Thanks!Hello Siew!
Newest version (3.6.0+) brings possibility to suspend current active tab!
Keyboard shortcuts are on task list and will be done in future!
- Rated 4 out of 5I like this add-on a lot, but it seems to never save my options such as time before suspending and whether to suspend tabs playing audio. Any ideas?Hello bo0kw0rm!
Today I released new version (3.6.0+), a lot of code has been rewritten.
Bugs that you mentioned should't be a problem anymore.
If you will have still problems you can send e-mail to me or write issue under this link https://github.com/Hau-Hau/firefox-tab-suspender/issues
Extension is still in 'experimental' phase so there is possibility of bugs but I'm hard working to fix them all!
- Rated 5 out of 55 stars for option to "Immediately restore page" or after a click. Thanks mate ..!!
- Rated 3 out of 5désinstallé car quand on réactive l'onglet, c'est la page http qui est rechargée (et pas l'onglet qui retrouve sa forme première). De plus, un aperçu de la page telle qu'elle était avant suspension serait un vrai plus. Je vais tester Tab discard à la place.
Edit : Tab discard fait pareil (rechargement de la page http à la réactivation)Hello!
It's true, extension is loading minimalistic website instead of use native tab discarding because I found that this way of discarding is a lot more flexible and bug free than native way.
Preview of suspended tab will be added in future!
Check my extension in future, maybe then it will be fit better to you!
- Rated 5 out of 5A great extension. I considerably lowered the energy impact of my browsing thanks to it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Simple and does the work, no gimmicks. Please add an option to keep original favicons (not to be desaturated). Thank you for your great work so far!Hello Nils Trieu!
Thanks for your review.
I will add option to keep orignal favicon without desaturation to task list!
It will be added in one of next updates.
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on greatly eased my transition from Chrome using The Great Suspender, to Firefox ever since Google's latest update broke a lot of features I used (specifically "undo close tab" and picture-in-picture).
- Rated 4 out of 5I cannot add an exception for the tab like "Don't suspend for now"
- Rated 4 out of 5High-quality, no-frills extension that works great. Sorely missing whitelist customization though (it has an internal whitelist that cannot be modified).
- Rated 4 out of 5Works just like I used to a similar extension in Chrome. The only single downside yet is that it can't suspend the active tab, only tabs that are not active. Otherwise I'd wish browsers would have such extensions already built in be default.
- Rated 5 out of 5This never really worked for me at all before but I kept it. For whatever reason it now works superbly. Hope this continues and please, don't fix it if it ain't broke.Hello Critt!
Newest version (3.6.0+) should work better than any other version before.
Don't worry, I'm working on extension always when I have time!
- Rated 4 out of 5I've tried quite a few, and this extension could easily become my favorite "tab suspender". I'm missing some features like a contextual menu (inside current webpage) with whitelist/blacklist options. Sill, thanks, and great work.
- Rated 5 out of 5Tried a bunch. I like this one. Specifically, it helps when switching to suspended tabs, it's not auto-reloaded. And it has suspend all left or right tabs functionality.
- Rated 1 out of 5отвратительно, потерял вкладки и историю просмотра, зачем я установил ЭТУ хрень? Тупо хотел повысить эффективность браузера остановив не нужные вкладки а в результате разу же попал на это вредительское расширение , почему в мазиле это не может стоять такая функция по умолчанию чтобы не рисковать!?
UPD чтоб ты эдох тот кто сделал это расширение, не заваливай интернет всяким хламом если не умеешь делать нормальные продукты.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHello!
Be aware that extension is still in experimental phase of developement.
If you don't know how to correctly use my extension or if you have any kind of problems you can write issue on Github or contact me via E-mail it will be helpful for making better product.
Anyway, for next time don't be rude to other people.
- Rated 4 out of 5Thanks Michalewicz, looking good so far. But perhaps a manual suspend issue has crept in. I've just installed for the first time with v3.5.0 and the "Suspend" option in the tab context menu doesn't do anything. If I choose "Suspend All to the right", for instance, then manual suspend works and tabs to the right do suspend.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHello!
In current version this is not possible to suspend active tab (any other should work).
The way how it works now is unintuitive. I'm rewriting this system according to user's feedback.
I'm glad that you like my addon. In new version system will be works better but please be patient because I'm working on extension after my full-time job so developement process is slow.